Changing account name login

Discussion in 'Feedback and Suggestions' started by HavokReaker, Apr 11, 2013.

1. HavokReaker

HavokReaker Kobold

Any way to change my account name for my login? I used my real name for the original beta login procedure (was too excited at getting in to think about it) and would really rather not have that as my nom de card hunter persona. I could obviously wait til after it goes live and resign up but then it doesn't sound like I could carry over beta specific purchases.

Let me know if this is something that can be fixed for me, thanks!

jackalshorns and brolatypus like this.
  2. brolatypus

brolatypus Kobold

i 2nd this, i made the same mistake and would like to change it if im at all able.

jackalshorns likes this.
  3. Mysty

Mysty Kobold

Yeah I did this, and would like to change it too.

jackalshorns likes this.
  4. Neofalcon

Neofalcon Goblin Champion

I, too, did this, and would love it if we could change it (especially with the upcoming reset and the ability to buy pizza for real money).

jackalshorns likes this.
  5. jackalshorns

jackalshorns Kobold

I also require this -- assumed "name" was RealName. Let's not go all StarCraft II here ;)

6. Jon

Jon Blue Manchu Staff Member

Sorry for the confusion. I've amended the registration page to ask for a "game account name" now.

If you signed up with the wrong name send me a PM requesting an account change and I'll try to fix it. Make sure you tell me what your existing account name is as well as what you want it changed to.

ONLY VALID FOR PEOPLE WHO SIGNED UP WITH THE OLD REGISTRATION PAGE!!!

Once we have the fixed registration page up I won't be accepting any more requests for manual account name changes.