Devs: Any chance of some more Pizza?

Discussion in 'Feedback and Suggestions' started by Brian Leybourne, Jan 23, 2013.

1. Zeetoois

Zeetoois Mushroom Warrior

I had no issues. I spent five bucks to unlock all the "premium" dungeons. Well worth the time and money. :D

2. irongamer

irongamer Orc Soldier

3. Jesus669

Jesus669 Orc Soldier

I still don't understand it. Do I need a real card, or even a card with 1$ on it, or can I just use random numbers to make a fake card? If it's not a real paypal I wouldn't put in real information. If you do need a card, how do you get a real paypal card without putting money on it to use for testing?

4. SurgeonFish

SurgeonFish Automaton Moderator Staff Member

The paypal site is a sandbox and didnt take any money from you.

5. irongamer

irongamer Orc Soldier

Follow the instructions on at the link above. When you create a buyer account it doesn't ask for any credit card information. When you select the credit card type it doesn't ask for anything more. After you have created the buyer account make sure you login with that buyer account email and password. Again the instructions are here: http://www.cardhunter.com/forum/threads/free-pizza.1276/#post-15743

6. whitelotus66

whitelotus66 Kobold

Yea it doesn't cost real money in the beta to buy pizza. You dont need any credit card information just have to make a PayPal sandbox account with some fake funds in it and use that login. I got 5000 slices this way.

7. Jesus669

Jesus669 Orc Soldier

I know it didn't actually cost anything. There was no exact explanation of how the transaction takes place other then signing in (which normally means putting in your info).

8. namad

namad Kobold

don't use real info, don't take risks!

i googled example CC info which is used for sandbox tests and found this link:

https://support.adyen.com/index.php?/Knowledgebase/Article/View/11/0

which worked on the sandbox site, but i didn't actually gain any pizza on the test client, possibly because this feature of the test client was disabled?

9. j-wiz

j-wiz Blue Manchu Staff Member

Just gave you some pizza on the test server. I know the PayPal sandbox can be a bit flaky, but it *should* work, when PayPal is working. It's definitely not disabled or anything.