Patch Notes 3.288.1

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Sir Civil, Jul 4, 2022.

1. Sir Civil

Sir Civil Administrator Staff Member

General changes and improvements:

- Crafting tutorial improvements: changed Gary's prompt position during moving items, added window scrolling to prevent UI elements from clipping
    - Changed minimal window size from 1300x900px to 1250x820px
    - Increased renown level cap for multiplayer matches to 23
    - Caverns of Chaos no longer awards character XP
    - Remove treasure items from "New Recipes"
    - Items that are not lootable are removed from "New Recipes"
    - Added chat tabs locking feature, which can be enabled in-game settings
    - Replaced adventure quit confirmation with a newer design
    - Added reverse sort feature to inventory
    - All words in sorting dropdown in inventory are capitalized
    - Changed default sorting in inventory to power, instead of the item value

Bug fixes:

- Fixed a bug where the usability filter was not appropriately refreshed after closing crafting
    - Removed wrong symbol encoding in the opening dialogue of Pools of Slime
    - Fixed a bug where the player was stuck during the crafting tutorial after receiving a co-op invitation
    - Fixed Daily Deal Shop scrollbar
    - Fixed a bug where recruiting multiple characters at the same time was possible by skipping confirmation
    - Fixed a bug where the chest icon in the "Multiplayer" was wrongly displayed after completing 20 matches
    - If a player encounters an infinite loading screen to the adventure, the adventure will automatically recover after a moment

Sir Veza likes this.
  2. Gast86

Gast86 Ogre

Noooo..I wasn't done maxing out my characters!
    For the rest..thanks for the patch.

stupid531 likes this.
  3. Sir Veza

Sir Veza Farming Deity

We're not all tech geeks. My laptop is 3 years old, and has a resolution of 1366x768. Is your resolution reminiscent of a PAL thing? Europe is different from much of the rest of the world in this aspect. I know my american TV worked in East Asia and central and South America. The current version is a HUGE leap backwards from Jon's version. I know some players with very high resolution monitors may see everything as too tiny.
    Still, I recommend you research the most standard resolutions of laptops used around the world (or at least where many of your customers live), and adapt your output to something we can use.
    If you need a laptop to test with, I'll buy a used one on EBay and have it shipped to you. Just PM me your address.

4. Sir Veza

Sir Veza Farming Deity

p.s. @Susurrus in Gloaming hasn't finished crafting his Goldleaf Blades. It was cruel to remove them from the crafting menu.
    There were only a few who kept them via a bug in the first weeks of release.
    Don't be Cruel.
    Just sayin'. They're not OP, and the ones who want to craft them are just showing a sense of history.

fatcat__25 likes this.
  5. Oof, I just went into my keep after piling up some more materials, ready to make more Goldleaf Blades, but I will have to be satisfied with the 3 I pumped out while I had the chance.

6. Sir Veza

Sir Veza Farming Deity

One question: Did you poll any players before changing the default sort? Just curious. It seems really odd to me.

7. Keep up the good work :)