Uncommon collector achievement on Steam

Discussion in 'Bugs' started by Abbus, Sep 18, 2021.

1. Abbus

Abbus Orc Soldier

I'm stucked on 359/360 uncommon items but when I use NeonCat/Stexe collection analysis tool I get 100% of collected uncommon items... what's going on here?

Thanks

2. gurjanigurjani

gurjanigurjani Orc Soldier

Known bug. You can fix that by selling and rebuying all uncommons. X1 copy of each is enough, takes like 5 minutes.

Sir Veza and Abbus like this.
  3. Abbus

Abbus Orc Soldier

Ok, done it. Luckely it wasn't necessary to sell/rebuy every single object: I stopped to sell to letter C and than started to rebuy... as soon as I reached an object whose initial letter was "A" Steam popped up with that achievement. Good enough! :p

Sir Veza likes this.
  4. Cowboy

Cowboy Kobold

Same thing happened to me. When the Halloween 2021 update happened, going to the seasonal store seemed to trigger the achievement.

5. Gast86

Gast86 Ogre

I also went into the Halloween Store to buy some things, when I came out I was a "legendary collector" while I'm still missing my Kazmir's Staff. It's kind of the opposite, I got the achievement without getting all the items.

6. gurjanigurjani

gurjanigurjani Orc Soldier

Did you get some legendary items on test server?

7. Gast86

Gast86 Ogre

No, all I can think of is it happened when I went into the Halloween store. First I thought it happened because I finished a level when the server went down, but then I heard I gained it earlier. (a friend on Steam saw me gain it)