Favorite Card / Item in Card hunter

Discussion in 'Card Hunter General Chat' started by winner, Jun 8, 2021.

1. winner

winner Orc Soldier

Guys what's your favorite item or card in card hunter and why?

I'll start off by saying that's mine vanguard because it helps me move my characters and I really like staff of the fire god for items because of fireball.

2. fatcat__25

fatcat__25 Orc Soldier

Favorite card: Double Ax to the Face. With enough frenzy, you can one shot almost literally anything. I have one shot two elf warriors in one game with that.
    Favorite item: Strongarm, because it just makes low level farming so much easier.

ParodyKnaveBob, winner and Sir Veza like this.
  3. Gast86

Gast86 Ogre

Favorite card: Negative Energy Being. It's a 2 turn Nimbus when doing 1hp or no death quests (or any other campaign map really). Favorite Item: That's a tough one, either Howling Pain, or Hand of Melvelous, or Snarlcub Hide. Why? Because they're always on my characters.

ParodyKnaveBob and winner like this.
  4. Sir Veza

Sir Veza Farming Deity

Favorite card: Impaling Stab because it's just so good.
    Favorite item: Wym's Lavastaff because I owe so much of my collection and gold balance to it.

ParodyKnaveBob, fatcat__25 and winner like this.
  5. winner

winner Orc Soldier

I like that card to

6. winner

winner Orc Soldier

Any other reason why u like impaling stab?

7. esthkol

esthkol Lizardman Priest

Favorite card: Instant Burn I love the concept -- put a damage over time spell on a few enemies, and then trigger them early a few times. It also encourages tactical planning (if you aren't just running firestorm spam) in how you distribute your fire attachments and who you target (a.k.a., one's own team, as needed) to trigger them all.
    Favorite item: Troll's Ire I like how well it complements the (PvE farming) lower-level werewolf warrior builds when you don't have enough major tokens for Howling Pain.

8. Fave card: Punishing Bolt mainly because the card art still makes me smirk, but also because the card is so useful in both ranked and campaign, depending on meta and module respectively.

Fave item: Vibrant Pain A long time ago, this was the best item in the game, and I remember the day I got one (just dropped out of a regular brown chest on part 2 of Yellow Dragon) and what it did for my elo (+200 or so!). Years later and in spite of a very severe nerfing, it is still a great item!

winner and Sir Veza like this.
  9. winner

winner Orc Soldier

I agree with you and sus and I like both of those cards to