initially place for one build, i guess i'll post all of them instead [fun]

Discussion in 'Deck Building' started by Lucky Dice, Dec 31, 2020.

1. Lucky Dice

Lucky Dice Thaumaturge

Oh mean
    Level 1 Human Priest

swoosh
    Level 15 Dwarf Warrior

speen
    Level 7 Dwarf Warrior

upload_2020-12-31_9-5-10.png upload_2020-12-31_9-5-26.png upload_2020-12-31_9-5-42.png

i like it but it's weak as sand, i'm not really sure on how to make it any better, 4 traits per warrior is low and priest can only do so much

doublequartz and ParodyKnaveBob like this.
  2. ParodyKnaveBob

ParodyKnaveBob Thaumaturge

Looks great! Party name: "Dexterity +5" perhaps? $:^ P

Most obvious point of weakness to me is movement. No Vanguard humans? I guess you want the Blind Rage, but how often are you stuck raging far away from your foes? I'm sure Laser Block helps with that, but against more agile warriors, I dunno.
    Also, Sparking Shell, really?

Sir Veza likes this.
  3. Lucky Dice

Lucky Dice Thaumaturge

i mean i guess they'd be ok but it's not like i have a lot of movement to begin with, i'd much rather just have fly for the current maps. Which is to say this is a comp for tomorrow lmao

here's my line of thought

since my early game i'm mostly just trying to get somewhere i might as well do it protected from distant wizards
    also misfires from laser stuff don't hurt as much

Sir Veza likes this.
  4. Lucky Dice

Lucky Dice Thaumaturge

Battery
    Level 8 Human Warrior

upload_2021-1-1_13-49-45.png
    this pal times three

what if you dealt a lot of damage while also disregarding blocks, hence AoA + frenzy aura + unnervings
    coming soon: just frenzy auras + tricky stabs (that card's really underrated tbh)

Sir Veza and ParodyKnaveBob like this.
  5. Lucky Dice

Lucky Dice Thaumaturge

6. Deepweed

Deepweed Thaumaturge

Don't you have any new builds with wizards? I'd love to work with them.

Sir Veza likes this.
  7. Lucky Dice

Lucky Dice Thaumaturge

no i dislike wizards, unless you want my ancient antimagic armor wizards or stepping vanguard wizards

8. Sir Veza

Sir Veza Farming Deity

Good to see you Deepweed!
    Wish I could help you, but you are better with wizards than I've ever been.

9. Lucky Dice

Lucky Dice Thaumaturge

10. Lucky Dice

Lucky Dice Thaumaturge

i'm scared of hitting character limit so each build will get a separate post

Dallok
    Level 23 Dwarf Wizard x2

Omniknight v2
    Level 12 Dwarf Priest

upload_2021-1-10_20-2-24.png upload_2021-1-10_20-2-37.png

the last build i made before i left, can see swapping arcane skill for 2x spark gen and 1x defensiveness and then using that token to equip vasyl's for stupid amount of card advantage, but at the same time armor removal is the most present thing on these tokenless arcane items so it'd be kinda redundant (unless i man up and use rumbling rod)

plan is rather obviously to purge your negative things that you've equipped on purpose, while also tanking hits decently well, and clapping opponents with obliterating sparks galore

ParodyKnaveBob and Sir Veza like this.