What are the best ranked pvp builds these days? (Dec 2020)

Discussion in 'Deck Building' started by Flaxative, Dec 17, 2020.

1. Flaxative

Flaxative Party Leader

Been gone a while - thinking of dipping back in - See title :3

Not asking anyone to spill their secret tech, but what's the environment looking like? Is there a meta these days?

2. Gast86

Gast86 Ogre

Mine's not nearly best ranked, (I dropped about 300 points fiddeling with it) but I've been trying Spark of Undeath combined with Arrogant Armor. If somebody manages to make it work, I'm not asking for credit, just a hint on how you did it.

3. Flaxative

Flaxative Party Leader

I just got absolutely stuffed by some inspiring presence cleansing ray battlefield training ancient grudge build, I'm in awe

4. Sir Veza

Sir Veza Farming Deity

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." Hunter S. Thompson

Good to see you back in your natural element, bro!

Flaxative and fatcat__25 like this.
  5. fatcat__25

fatcat__25 Orc Soldier

In general, the current set of maps seem to favor teleportation, both of yourself and your enemies. I have been badly beaten several times because the other person had a telekinesis at the right time, and put one of my characters somewhere it took several turns to get out of.

Flaxative likes this.
  6. Lucky Dice

Lucky Dice Thaumaturge

upload_2020-12-26_8-50-50.png upload_2020-12-26_8-51-5.png upload_2020-12-26_8-51-16.png
    made it like 3h ago and it's doing ok enough, there's probably room for improvement but i'm not yet at that point i used to be where i could optimize this better

at least i look at old lists and think "wait wtf was i doing back then that's dumb lol"

Flaxative and Sir Veza like this.
  7. WhiteSorcerer

WhiteSorcerer Guild Leader

@Lucky Dice Is savage curse still playable after the nerf?

8. Lucky Dice

Lucky Dice Thaumaturge

when you want to wreck something, everything that does it is playable

i mostly use it because a buff is sometimes useful and inspiring presence is important

but even that's moreso a thing for the past map rotation, this one feels a lot more warrior centric

Sir Veza and Flaxative like this.