Nares's Custom Maps/Boards & Scenarios for Download

Discussion in 'Custom Scenarios and Boards' started by Alex Nares, Nov 4, 2020.

1. Alex Nares

Alex Nares Kobold

Posting these for anyone's use. Feel free to edit them. I will add to this list over time - favorite this page if you are interested in new content as I develop it. All of my boards are designed with respawning rules in mind (Advanced Tag: respawnPeriodOne )

Board - Dungeon Hallway
    Max Team Size: 9
    3 Victory Tiles
    This was my first-ever creation.

Download
    [​IMG]

Board - Forest Lanes

Max Team Size: 9
    3 Victory Tiles
    Great for huge wars with lots of minions and a few Heroes.

Download
    [​IMG]

Board - Spann Island
    Max Team Size: 5
    No Victory Tiles
    Based off the Advance Wars map of the same name.

Download
    [​IMG]

Scenario - Dungeon Raid 1
    This will be the first of a series of randomized dungeon raids that aims to bring the traditional dungeon-delving experience to life. Use your Multiplayer party to navigate through a goblin-infested dungeon, filled traps and other surprises! The location of doors, traps and enemies is randomized each time you play. The goblins are endless (they respawn in random areas). Win by reaching the one of the exits at the back of the dungeon (enemies cannot score points from victory tiles).

Download
    [​IMG]

Scenario - Dungeon Raid 2
    Respawning Kobolds with randomized doors, traps and enemy positions each time you play.

Download
    [​IMG]

Scenario - Dungeon Raid 3
    Respawning Trogs with randomized doors, traps and enemy positions each time you play.

Download
    [​IMG]

Scenario - Dungeon Raid 4
    Elite manor with respawning enemies, and randomized doors, traps and enemy positions each time you play.

Download
    [​IMG]

Attached Files:

Last edited: Nov 16, 2020
    fatcat__25 likes this.