[Guild] Braves of Glory Under New Leadership and Recruiting

Discussion in 'Guilds' started by s.bussi, Mar 16, 2020.

1. Farbs

Farbs Blue Manchu Staff Member

Hi everyone,

Sorry this has taken so long. I've looked this over and concluded that yes, the coup occurred in error and should not have succeeded. If FcxHiro wants to resume leadership then that is what will happen. Under that circumstance I ask that s.bussi assist FcxHiro in this process using the guild ceremony tools. If needs be I can edit the database manually, but I would very much prefer that it didn't come to that.

2. FcxHiro

FcxHiro War Monkey

Hello Farbs, Glad from your response. I will try, but S.bussi aka, garagamel2000, aka levent, aka Sasoo, and etc.
    Can't find him login, and He ignored me before. as Just as response ok, ok, ok, ok.

If you can, I prefer to edit for Database, I will hand over to Gurjani for EoF Principal.
    Once Again, thank you for your response and help.

Long Glory for Card Hunter.

3. GriffTheThief

GriffTheThief Orc Soldier

Fully agreed! S.Bussi had all this time and all those chances to return Guild's Leadership to FcxHiro without interference from one of the devs (Farbs).
    S.Bussi was asked politely to return Leadership to the previous Principal. If he has chosen not to do so by now, he'll likely won't do that by yourself anymore.

Sir Veza and gurjanigurjani like this.
  4. FcxHiro

FcxHiro War Monkey

With This, counterfeit and fraud recruitment close case.

Just remember the issue and have fun.
    Thank you Farb for your support, hope this game can continue for another 10 years ^^.

Cheers, for Kraken, Elite of Joke.

5. FcxHiro

FcxHiro War Monkey

Already 2 Years ++ Pass this comment, but no response from Sasoo8 / S.Bussi.
    no apologize or courtesy :v, so Typical of Thief that caught in the act.

Just to make this forum up, so kinda need some Fuel.
    It's quite quiet, and I see Kraken active again this Month, Good Luck, Elite of Joke.

Cheers,