Abbus' heritage.

Discussion in 'Card Hunter General Chat' started by Abbus, Apr 23, 2020.

1. Abbus

Abbus Orc Soldier

Hi everyone.

I've loved this game more than the most of you but from now on I decided to give up every battle.

This is the reason why I decided to share with all the community my account's details, so that everyone will be able to try his best with an almost complete inventory. Feel free to save your builds into the "save/restore" section but, please, don't sell anything.

user: Abbus
    pass: Bonob0 (EDIT: not anymore, read above).

Enjoy. :)

Last edited: Apr 27, 2020
  2. Abbus

Abbus Orc Soldier

It took a little less than expected but, eventually, a silly noob already changed my password.

Goodbye, my friends.

Last edited: Apr 23, 2020
  3. Temaukel

Temaukel War Monkey

Oh, what a pity. We will miss you, Gandalf the pink. :) Nice battles we have had. Thanks you for sharing, man. What a pity what that someone did... probably you should have shared just with your friends. Good luck on real life!

PS: (That one is a real hard game).

Last edited: Apr 23, 2020
  4. Sir Veza

Sir Veza Farming Deity

Competition is competition.
    Friends are friends.
    A-holes are A-holes.
    Life goes on.

Susurrus in Gloaming likes this.
  5. Abbus

Abbus Orc Soldier

The guy gave it back to me. It was a simbolic gestures. Now, if someone of you would like to play with a complete inventory (almost), write to me: I'll give privately to her/him the credentials to log in.

6. Happenstance

Happenstance Thaumaturge

This is a really really good idea and I hope if the devs read this, that they recognise the spirit of your choice.

I've always enjoyed our battles (usually with a sinking feeling when I've realised who I'm matched up against). Good luck out there, mate.

7. When I first saw this, my first response was 'WHAAAA?!?!?! YOU GONNA LET THE LUCKERS GET THEIR FILTHY PAWS ON YOUR GEAR?!?!'

Obviously you know what my second response was.

Now I am really glad to see the establishment of such a fantastic account (yes I peeked) as a tool for use by those who do not have resources to accumulate such a magnificent hoard. Cool that players can now check out the Abbus Account from the Pink Librarian. Also very glad this means Abbus will still be around in semi-retirement.

fatcat__25, Sir Veza and Abbus like this.
  8. Gast86

Gast86 Ogre

Would it be a lot of trouble for the devs to put the test server back up? That would allow people to "cheat" a full inventory. Might bleed the actual game of players though..

Sir Veza and stupid531 like this.
  9. Sir Veza

Sir Veza Farming Deity

Dunno about the trouble, but I'm guessing it might be more expense on a game that isn't a money maker.
    I'd just started a project when it closed: Starting with a 1/1/1 of naked elves, to build a team to maintain a 50% win rate vs. Gary while trying my hardest.
    Now, I'll never know. I suspect others could have done it with less equipment than I required, and thought it might make an interesting challenge.

ParodyKnaveBob and Abbus like this.
  10. Abbus

Abbus Orc Soldier

New management won't allow to share account with others, so this opportunity ends here. :rolleyes::p

11. Flaxative

Flaxative Party Leader

To clarify, old management didn't either, this just flew under the radar somehow. Our TOS clearly states that accounts that are shared by multiple people may be closed permanently.

12. Abbus

Abbus Orc Soldier

Ops... I was just lucky, than! :cool::eek: