Wrong asset(s) in the wiki

Discussion in 'Card Hunter General Chat' started by PhoenixTheHunter, Mar 26, 2020.

1. Hey guys,
    I was just looking on the sorcererers hub page for TDD and out of curiosity for the card set of this item, I clicked the Lightfoot Robes. I was really surprised to see a different item image on the wiki than I saw on the hub. So I looked here and there on the wiki to see, if I can find the hub's image on any item. Turned out that 1) I couldn't and 2) I could have saved myself a lot of time by just logging into the game, which I did eventually to see that the hub's image is in fact the correct one. Honestly, I first assumed that the wiki must be right as it is mostly bot-generated, but I was wrong with this assumption. Surprisingly, I couldn't find the wiki's image in-game, either, but I don't have each item yet so perhaps this image belongs to an item I don't possess.

I won't check every image manually, but at least this image isn't correct. Could someone look into this? I'm no wiki-maintainer myself.

ParodyKnaveBob likes this.
  2. Kalin

Kalin Begat G'zok

The wiki does have the right filename, so I guess we just need to run the bot again.

ParodyKnaveBob likes this.