[Guild] Braves of Glory

Discussion in 'Guilds' started by Shanomo, Jul 24, 2016.

1. Pyrious

Pyrious Hydra

[​IMG]
    1. sucre (BoG)
    2. gurel (Kraken)
    3. Pyrious (BoG)
    4. Sasoo8 (Kraken)
    5. FcxHiro (BoG)
    6. pappas (Kraken)
    Now we just need to recruit juliuszju and iaretwinkie, and Kraken needs to recruit Astroboy123 and ericyuan to continue the pattern through top 11.

ParodyKnaveBob, visak13 and Sir Veza like this.
  2. Shanomo

Shanomo Guild Leader

Unfortunately, the guild Sucre and I started up some years ago has been the subject of an unplanned coup. Please return leadership of the guild to FcxHiro S.Bussi, I'm really saddened that this has happened, and I hope that you would realise they are just impeding peoples enjoyment of the game. Maybe it's funny to you, but all you're doing is forcing our guild to relocate and waste the effort we spent building up from a small start, this months game points, and putting a black stain on the history of our guild. The braves will be relocating to the new guild Fcx created "Elite of Fun" until such time as you change your mind, sorry to all the braves guild members affected by this.

Edit: Situation Resolved, main guild is now Elite of Fun till further notice.

Last edited: Sep 2, 2020
    Sir Veza and ParodyKnaveBob like this.
  3. Shanomo

Shanomo Guild Leader

Our original guild has been returned with the help of Farbs, thanks to all those who supported the Braves during the interim and those who continued to fight in "Elite of Fun" (and well done for taking 1st in the last 2 months!). This was very frustrating for our players and it shouldn't have needed to have happened. To paraphrase from Susurrus, due to all the other exploits and unsportsmanlike behaviour, the once thrilling guild system has suffered tremendously.

Four years ago I wrote this as one of our rules:
    "2. Respect
    Respect both your friends and foes. A true warrior is cruel with his sword, never with his words."
    I have a question for those who took these actions, are you sure you are playing the right game? Last I checked CH is an action RPG card game, not a social deduction game of deception!

If you wanna fight let's do it in-game, and we can all get back to enjoying a good battle in CH rather than a high school drama.
    Our braves will continue to fight according to our code, hf gl everyone!

ParodyKnaveBob and Sir Veza like this.