PSA:character names have to follow the same rules as usernames

Discussion in 'Card Hunter General Chat' started by snickersimba, Dec 18, 2019.

1. snickersimba

snickersimba Goblin Champion

It was mentioned on here ages ago; but last I checked; and I am sure the mods can clarify; your characters cannot be named anything potentially offensive; so no swears, insults, bodily functions or whatnot. Please try to be mature when naming your characters

ParodyKnaveBob and fatcat__25 like this.
  2. Happenstance

Happenstance Thaumaturge

So my triple Melvin war team: Melvin's, Man and Boobs are too naughty?

I mixed them up with my Dance, Magic, Dance team for a while and had Dance, Magic Boobs

Reint likes this.
  3. snickersimba

Yeah; I would say boobs isn't allowed, sorry.

4. Happenstance, I think that it is perfectly okay for you to have your Boobs on display, even if they are only manboobs. In my opinion our stupid sexist society ought to embrace exposed breasts of either gender with open arms. Free the nipple!

Reint, Maniafig and Happenstance like this.
  5. Sir Veza

Sir Veza Farming Deity

Or it may refer to the older definition of boob. Either way, I think it's nuts a stretch to call it offensive.

Reint, Kornl, Maniafig and 2 others like this.
  6. snickersimba

Well, we have to mark that one as offensive because it opens the leeway to other ones being deemed okay; I mostly made this thread because users like dargonit and forrest have the brains of toddlers and cannot grasp that they have to follow the rules.

fatcat__25 likes this.
  7. Maniafig

Maniafig Thaumaturge

Insults, slurs and the like? I agree, those should be dealt with and have no place in a game like Card Hunter.
    Bodily functions and whatnot? I see nothing offensive here, I find overbearing prudishness more revolting personally.

Reint and Sir Veza like this.