This needs to be said

Discussion in 'Card Hunter General Chat' started by snickersimba, Nov 2, 2019.

1. snickersimba

snickersimba Goblin Champion

I do not actually report people for playing nimbus or wizards. If any reports have been filed against you, I apologise. I was joking around and was attempting to play a character. Play what you want, I do not care! I find wizards annoying; but I don't report people for that. I was known for being super against wizards in the past, so I decided to try and be comedic about it and keep that going!

However, this seems to have caused issues and I sadly have offended people; I apologise and will no longer be part of cardhunter. I hope you can forgive me but due to many things going on in my life, I find myself beyond forgiveness and merely wanted to be remembered.

Enjoy cardhunter without me.

2. fatcat__25

fatcat__25 Orc Soldier

Sorry for the misunderstanding. You are still welcome in Card Hunter as far as I'm concerned.

ParodyKnaveBob and Sir Veza like this.
  3. What!??!?! I think people just get bent out of shape, and you are entitled to your opinion. No need to quit game, and we would rather have you grumbling in the chat than not at all. Plus you just got Snitrick's Last Stand!!! You were about to take over the world!

fatcat__25 and Sir Veza like this.
  4. snickersimba

snickersimba Goblin Champion

I was banned for a year, I can't come back.

5. tolkien

tolkien Thaumaturge