No Leagues Scheduled

Discussion in 'Support' started by Gast86, Mar 18, 2019.

1. Gast86

Gast86 Ogre

Not sure it needs more explication.

Kornl likes this.
  2. Kornl

Kornl War Monkey

Did someone step up to be the PM guy?

3. Happenstance

Happenstance Thaumaturge

Yeah, I messaged Flax and leagues were up the next day (or earlier, I'm on holidays), not sure of it was because of me though

ParodyKnaveBob and Kornl like this.
  4. Gast86

Gast86 Ogre

Again. :(

5. Happenstance

Happenstance Thaumaturge

I messaged Flax yesterday, I'll try Jon and Farbs too

ParodyKnaveBob likes this.
  6. caniponu

caniponu Kobold

As a league player myself i really appreciate it that some people take the trouble to pm the defs to get leagues up (tnx Scarponi and Happenstance), but it is absolutely ridiculous imo that it is even necessary. Is it that hard to automate these leagues or put it in your agenda (1st of the month ---> change leagues) or something? No leagues up is becoming more of an annoying constant then of an exception ...

Gast86 likes this.
  7. Kornl

Kornl War Monkey

And again. Whoever messages them, could also remind them about the CH birthday (and Halloween)... ;)
    Will perhaps do so also myself later on.

ParodyKnaveBob, Gast86 and Sir Veza like this.
  8. Gast86

Gast86 Ogre

*bump*

9. Rohndil

Rohndil Hydra

10. There has to be some way that the person responsible for scheduling the leagues can set a reminder for the end of currently scheduled leagues, no? Knights of Unity, I challenge you to not let another Leaguepocalypse doom Cardhuntria for another weekend of doldrums! It would also be cool if you could figure out how to schedule more leagues so that there is not an 8 hour delay before the first newly scheduled league starts. That just adds insult to injury!

fatcat__25 and Flaxative like this.