"Get New!" at the Chest and Barrel

Discussion in 'Card Hunter General Chat' started by Guises, Feb 12, 2019.

1. Guises

Guises Goblin Champion

I've come back after a couple years away and there was a blue "Get New!" label on each of the chest stores. I didn't know what that was, so I checked it out and it looked like I got a free epic chest at each of the chest stores. Which is great. Cool. Thanks. (Why?)

So I opened the first at the Chest and Barrel, and got nothing particularly interesting, and then found that all of the rest of the "Get New!" labels had disappeared. It seems as though I had the option to choose a single chest from all of the chest stores, and I could have gotten cool Mitternacht stuff but instead I picked the worst one. Am I reading this right? Is this what happened? I'm distraught.

This happened yesterday and it still upsets me. Was there some indication that this was how it worked? And I just missed it somehow?

2. Kalin

Kalin Begat G'zok

Are you sure all the chest shops had the label, or just Chest & Barrel and Anjin's Treasures? Because those two are basically the same shop.

3. Guises

Guises Goblin Champion

No, I'm not sure. I remember seeing more than one label and just picked mostly at random. Is that how the chests were distributed? At Chest and Barrel and Anjin's only? What was this about?

4. Gast86

Gast86 Ogre

I'm guessing it was a birthday chest.