Cards that need to be mutilated! - Rocket Charge

Discussion in 'Feedback and Suggestions' started by ChosenUndead, Jan 11, 2019.

1. ChosenUndead

ChosenUndead Mushroom Warrior

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    THERE!!!!! Most over-abused card in the game fixed! Took me a spane of 20 seconds to fix this blue manchu, take heed ; D

5 is way too generous in terms of the current multiplayer map layout, so often is the case with elves warriors/clerics vs mages it's insanely too easy for them to line up at any place on the map and get a free 15 damage. Terrain attachments from mages do absolutely nothing so unless you can read your opponents mind and have forcefield or Toughness RIGHT THEN AND THERE IMMEDIATELY it's impossible to play around. Limiting the movement to 4 is extremely simple and still makes the card a powerhouse considering the insane amount of movement warrior has.

2. Gingrich Yurr

Gingrich Yurr Thaumaturge

Rocket Charge is hardly overabused. Regardless, it's funny you say this card is impossible to play around when Charges are among the easiest cards to play around. It's really obvious when someone is lining up a Charge. Yes this map rotation is very favourable for Charges particularly Ice House and Melting Glacier as well as Crundyup's Bridge to a smaller extent. But this is basically the only rotation with such an arrangement of Victory Squares where Charges can be concealed easily. Any other map rotation and Rocket Charge is far less effective.

3. Maniafig

Maniafig Thaumaturge

If my opponent seals a win with Rocket Charge then I have nothing but admiration and respect for them. Please do not mutilate Rocket Charge, it deserves better than that.

4. tolkien

tolkien Thaumaturge

I love any charge as a finisher! So satisfying. I think how blu manchu actually fixed this was to rotate maps more quickly than usual.