Invisible Figures

Discussion in 'Bugs' started by Gingrich Yurr, Dec 9, 2018.

1. Gingrich Yurr

Gingrich Yurr Thaumaturge

Invisible Blitz.PNG

As can be seen in the picture above, Blitzenripper is invisible even though he clearly has cards in his hand. He proceeded to do nothing throughout the game, including not moving when Team Shift was played. angelodragon13 was the one who discovered this bug while testing a map of his. We believe this occurs when the spawn points for Blitz are blocked by other characters.

gurel2 and Sir Veza like this.
  2. IRON_SWAN

IRON_SWAN Kobold

Not sure if this is a related bug but one of my party members is invisible, either showing a blacked-out figure base or nothing at all. In addition, whenever I try to play a card using this character, the game seems like it's about to crash and has to load for a minute or two.
    I don't know if it's relevant but this is the figure I was using. It started when I played 'Cleansing Ray' on my Dwarf Warrior and has continued for the duration of the stage. Playing 'Walk' also caused a large amount of lag.
    Screen Shot 2021-08-12 at 1.31.49 PM.png Screen Shot 2021-08-12 at 1.31.56 PM.png
    I haven't reported a bug before so let me know if I need to edit my post. Thanks.

*Update: This only occurs relative to the Dwarf Priest, and even hovering to inspect cards in her hand causes lag. No other characters are affected at all.

**Bug persists on player characters but not enemies. Still hasn't gone away.

Last edited: Sep 21, 2021
    fatcat__25 and Sir Veza like this.