Fast and loose return to coc build

Discussion in 'Deck Building' started by squirrat, Oct 3, 2018.

1. squirrat

squirrat Orc Soldier

I'm getting around 80-90% win rate with this build in return to coc. It plays fast and careless, and pulls off some surprising victories thanks to stacking investigates and adaptable late in the rounds.

The idea of the build is to use team heal and investigate to keep health up. Plenty of terrain and flash agony to clear the enemies. Adaptable makes using flash agony without even thinking about it. If one guy gets low in health, it can retreat back and the investigates will restore the health.

Team Heal Priest:
    Ankle grinder is a fun weapon. Can probably find something much better that Darkblood Glaive, I mostly just discard the savage curses. St. Sebanna's Armor may be a better armor to use, because Gene Therapy is just dead card most of the time. In 17/20 games I never removed a single Handicap card. I only have 1 Ring Of Majestic Healing, so I have to use Hrillia's Healing Ring instead. I think I'll find a 1 power token item to replace Darkblood Glaive, and use Gumshoe's Gumshoes instead.

Human Wiz:
    I only have one dwiz in co-op that is lvl 22, so I'm stuck using one human wizard. Build would win more with two dwiz, the Perfect Toughness would be better than Leadership.

Team Healer
    Level 24 Human Priest
    upload_2018-10-3_3-57-52.png

Flash Wiz
    Level 21 Human Wizard

Flash Wiz
    Level 22 Dwarf Wizard

Attached Files:

Last edited: Oct 3, 2018
    Maniafig, Sir Veza and Flaxative like this.
  2. zuzzu

zuzzu Kobold

Well done, interesting build, lot of variety and adaptability. When you lose, is it because of the powerhouse mobs (trolls, ice skellys, big wisps, etc)? I like the idea to add flash floods to stop them. With so many mob groups moving one at a time, you've got plenty of time to set your water paths!