Can't Connect to Game

Discussion in 'Support' started by admin, Jun 2, 2013.

1. Shalamon

Shalamon Kobold

Same thing here...

2. PANDANLAGL

PANDANLAGL Kobold

the same for me .... 4.00 i try ......

3. PANDANLAGL

PANDANLAGL Kobold

no administrator can give news about this problem ??

4. Lord Feleran

Lord Feleran Guild Leader

Got to ask the same question myself. Someone surely has ways to contact Flax faster than by support's e-mail?

5. Robauke

Robauke Guild Leader

Maybe they should give the mods some other, more alarming channel to reach out.

6. Soltis

Soltis Goblin Champion

Maybe it's a surprise update? We could be getting the final missing Cat skin :D
    But yeah totally loading ring of death :(

7. Christofff

Christofff Guild Leader

Maybe its the after-effects of the devs finally nerfing savage curse / skull of Iljin.

The server lets out sigh of relief...the game can rely on mostly skill again! ;)

8. PANDANLAGL

PANDANLAGL Kobold

when they close for one hour to dunload last update they say about ... now they close for more than 5 hours and say nothing ... it miss little bit respect for players

9. Master Goo

Master Goo Ogre

It is live now.

Lord Feleran likes this.
  10. Christofff

Christofff Guild Leader

Thanks, Master Goo!

11. Flaxative

Flaxative Party Leader

Sorry, not sure what went wrong. I was asleep. :eek:

BlackVoidDeath and timeracers like this.
  12. Robauke

Robauke Guild Leader

Master Goo fixed it!

Master Goo likes this.
  13. Soltis

Soltis Goblin Champion

Clearly the lesson we all learned is that you should never sleep again :p
    Don't worry we will all take turns keeping you awake forever :D

Of course if that super cool cat priest costume happened to make it's way into Cuthbert's I might be persuaded to accidentally forget to mind the "Alarm" button during my shift :p

14. Eulalia

Eulalia Kobold

On a particular computer, my Firefox browser won't let me connect to game.cardhunter.com (I get the "Card Hunter is currently down for maintenance. Please try again in a few minutes." message, and I'm confident this is untrue), but it will let me connect to test.cardhunter.com. I'm currently the only person on the test server, fighting Cardotron2000 with a million Spark of Undeaths for kicks.

Any thoughts on why I might be able to connect to one but not the other?

15. hwango

hwango Hydra

I can't play using Firefox anymore either. I assumed it was something to do with allowing Flash, but no matter what settings I fiddle with I still get the "down for maintenance" message. I've just been playing in Chrome instead, but I would be curious to hear if there's a fix to make Firefox work again.

16. Sir Veza

Sir Veza Farming Deity

I opened Firefox to check, and it's asking permission to download an update. I declined, and disabled updates. It still works, and I'm interested in learning if the newest version is still usable for CH.

17. Kalin

Kalin Begat G'zok

I can play through Firefox (59.0.1 64-bit), but I normally use Steam instead. The only time I can't connect is when I'm on my VPN, but that affects Steam and Kongregate too.

Sir Veza likes this.
  18. Eulalia

Eulalia Kobold

My Firefox browser version is: 52.7.2 (32-bit). Still seems odd to me that it would run the test server but not the game server. The issue persists after a few reboots.

19. Paper Crit

Paper Crit Orc Soldier

Im getting a whole pile of error script from steam trying to log in.

Received an invalid response while authenticating: Warning: mysqli::mysqli(): (08004/1040): Too many connections in /var/www/sites/accounts.cardhunter.com/html/v1/Database.php on line 10 {"ok":false} Try again?

Auburn likes this.
  20. Auburn

Auburn Guild Leader

Yup, I got that same response, Paper.

Paper Crit likes this.