FallenBlues Build MP

Discussion in 'Deck Building' started by FallenBlue, Sep 9, 2018.

1. FallenBlue

FallenBlue Kobold

3 Human Warrior With Same Stuff
    [​IMG]
    Pendekar Pedang 1
    Level 13 Human Warrior

Need play properly and calm :):)
    Maybe countered by silver build :(:(
    Good Luck :D:D

=====================================================

2 Warrior 1 Priest

We Shall Fight Together

pr1.jpg
    Level 13 Human Priest

I Fight For Honour
    wr2.jpg
    Level 23 Human Warrior

Weakness : Low heal
    Cantrip + Vanguard = Beautiful

Last edited: Oct 7, 2018
  2. Looks like it would die horribly to a burst team, how do you fare against that sort of build?

3. FallenBlue

FallenBlue Kobold

with my luck :) hope howl bring me a monster hide.

stupid531 and gurel2 like this.
  4. winner

winner Orc Soldier

Fallen, the thing with howl is it may bring you a monster hide or an attack or just heals you because sometimes howl can fail and there is no chance of that is just luck and sometimes it may not be right luck it maybe bad luck, you never know.

5. FallenBlue

FallenBlue Kobold

if you think "howl" bring a bad card i dont agreed with you, i gues howl only bring a good thing for me :( i just need play that card properly.

ParodyKnaveBob and gurel2 like this.
  6. I would be more scared of someone drawing a charge from howl if I was playing a wizard team. With open maps that can be devestating and difficult to deal with, without a stone spike or two.

7. Sasoo8

Sasoo8 Guild Leader

Well, after getting a 30+ streak and hitting 1850+, FallenBlues has proven that his 3 warrior team is quite competitive on this month's maps!

8. squirrat

squirrat Orc Soldier

I spec'd a 1800+ match where it was nothing but howls. One war drew 6 in a row, defeating the other war who only could draw two in a row.

9. Sasoo8

Sasoo8 Guild Leader

Having ran 4/5 howl builds before, I can tell you that while howls are strong, it’s also frustrating when you need movement, and you get armor, or you needed damage, and you just get a mighty charge, etc. Not to mention when you howl, you have a chance to enter werewolf form too early before you can accumulate blocks to enter into a difficult melee engagement.

People focus a lot on the sunders, monster hides, and the AoAs you can get from howls (and a chance at free chain healing), but the most powerful advantage of howls, in my opinion, is that you can use it essentially as a free pass without the risk of the round ending, and in most of the situations, it’s better to be reacting to your opponent’s moves than using your cards first. That's an incredibly powerful effect of having howls in a deck and one that often gets ignored.

Last edited: Oct 3, 2018
    ParodyKnaveBob likes this.