Right,so,making "friends" for co-op thing...sort of

Discussion in 'Card Hunter General Chat' started by Bansidhe, Aug 15, 2018.

1. Bansidhe

Bansidhe Kobold

I am going to do this,one way or another,BUT...

Social anxiety=would prefer txt rather than chat at first...'cos no one likes the sound of vomiting right ?

Not all that clued up= I'm trying to read up and I think I'm starting to get it...no,seriously.

Not a clue on how to make my char the co-op one=I am reading on this .

I want to be an Elf wizard=Pew,pew,pew!...whee!...pew,pew.pew! Hee hee!=Where the fudge has it gone now!?=Opposition,or my own teamates.

I would consider being a priest BUT= I hate being a heal bot.I would end up healing the opposition and claiming to be "True Neuteral"

So any volunteers who even vaguely know whats going on ? :)

2. Sir Veza

Sir Veza Farming Deity

Once you are part of a team, go to your keep. You will notice you have no characters in your active party. Load the saved party you wish to use (if it isn't the one currently loaded), and add the character you want to use to the party. Save the party at this point and the character you selected will show up in the fourth slot of the party.
    Note: If you are a team member (as opposed to team leader) you may not be able to load a saved party if you go directly to the first adventure, so load in your keep before following. You should be able to load parties in the second and subsequent adventures in the run.
    I've always found elf wizards to be challenging, and I wish you the best in your endeavor.
    Once you get the items, a slaughter priest (frenzy + vampiric) can be a lot of fun, IMO.

ParodyKnaveBob likes this.
  3. Bansidhe

Bansidhe Kobold

Thank you I appreciate your advice...as for the Elf Wizard thing,I just love spellslingers,and y'know Elves .

ParodyKnaveBob and Sir Veza like this.
  4. Sir Veza

Sir Veza Farming Deity

I ran them in DnD, but CH is a bit different...

5. Bansidhe

Bansidhe Kobold

Was hoping to make some friends with this,and y'know co=op and stuff oh well :)