Anniversary Leagues

Discussion in 'Feedback and Suggestions' started by Kalin, Aug 10, 2018.

1. Kalin

Kalin Begat G'zok

Next month is Card Hunter's anniversary!
    (Just a friendly reminder in case @Jon, @Farbs, and @Flaxative aren't watching the calendar.)

The last few years we've had leagues that awarded their winners with cat figures, and that's really great, but I think some newer players would like a chance to get the figures from the first anniversary: Gary, Melvin, Karen, and the Geomancer.

So what if this year we used the leagues from the first anniversary? (Artifact Anarchy, Geomancy, Chess Madness, Wicked Waterways) And then in the future we could alternate between the two sets?

(It would also be great if we added new leagues and figure prizes, but it's probably too late to do that this year.)

2. ParodyKnaveBob

ParodyKnaveBob Thaumaturge

I'd always seen the GM figures as a "legacy badge" of sorts. If anyone other than an old-timer here would've suggested, I probably would've just moved on (or perhaps presented my first sentence's view and moved on), but that's a generous spirit ja got there. (And, now that CM gave people the feeling elf wizards are more PvP viable, we might actually see Karen on the battlefield more often, ha!)

3. tolkien

tolkien Thaumaturge

Uh, you gave people the feeling elf wizards were viable PKB.
    And I add my amen to @Kalin s recommendation for next month.

ParodyKnaveBob likes this.
  4. rinco69

rinco69 Thaumaturge

ParodyKnaveBob likes this.