Farming (Riddle of the Gnome Lords)

Discussion in 'Adventure Discussion and Strategy' started by SpringHeel, Jul 19, 2018.

1. SpringHeel

SpringHeel War Monkey

2. Steinhauser

Steinhauser Lizardman Priest

If gnome farming were a piano concerto, you'd be Chopin

ParodyKnaveBob likes this.
  3. Drakkan

Drakkan Ogre

I just use 2x Human Warrior 1x Dwarf Warrior with Bloodchoppers, Strongarm, some Blind Rage and 2x All Out Attack .. lots of movement and the map is quite easy to farm that way.
    No other party was nearly that fast for that map.

I'd post the whole party setup but I forgot how to do that (been long time since I wrote here).
    If anyone's reading this - it would be nice to have a sticky with those clips, commands, party copy paste, link to that page with item statistics etc ..

4. Sir Veza

Sir Veza Farming Deity

Good to hear from you @Drakkan ! Until the sticky is done, the code is:
    partyanddecksbbcode
    (Type help in the console for the full list.)
    I use Human Warrior, Dwarf Warrior, and Human Priest (Buff/Heal). I'll post my build too, but probably when I get home in a few days.

5. Drakkan

Drakkan Ogre

Haldon
    Level 21 Human Warrior

Olifoxcar
    Level 20 Human Warrior

Dromril
    Level 23 Dwarf Warrior

Thats my deck for Riddle .. it may not have been updated with new cards as I havent played for a while, but it still breezes through it.

@SirVeza - long time no see :) .. I made a 3-4 years pause ;) .. glad to see some old mates here :)

Sir Veza and ParodyKnaveBob like this.
  6. SpringHeel

SpringHeel War Monkey

The goal is to point the way to new players who want to do Loot Fairy fast and effectively. It is not pleasant to meet partners with slow or unpolished builds here.

7. SpringHeel

SpringHeel War Monkey

So I showed a Warrior, a Priest and a Wizard. Enjoy.

Sir Veza likes this.
  8. Sir Veza

Sir Veza Farming Deity

I fully understand and respect the idea of listing a 1/1/1 build for new players.
    I also like the idea of showing fast builds for people who have been around a bit longer. I run 4 accounts, the last of which I reset on 1 August, so it's all a slow grind for that one right now.
    I like having people post their fastest builds, because there is always something I might still learn.

9. Drakkan

Drakkan Ogre

Not really sure I understood. First you wrote "farming". Farming means repeatedly (daily?) playing a map to get some gains, not just chasing LF on Riddle once in a few months.
    And its not that the build I posted is not fast and effective.. :)

If a new player doesn't have all those leggy cards, its ok .. the whole idea of the build is having 3 warriors, lots of parries, big attacks and some all out .. you don't need to have 3x bloodchooper.
    I always had problems with wizards on that map, mostly on that last stage .. as they are fragile and they dont kill mobs fast enough ..

If its about coop with new player, then I believe a warrior with such setup is quite a usable character again.

10. SpringHeel

SpringHeel War Monkey

Yes. But since very few players do or enjoy farming like Sir Veza and me, that LF stuff is becoming the 'goal'. However you can take it on both sides. Besides, it is not perfect, e.g. Dark Drewg's Mace is something not precisaly helpful/synergizing but it is the best option I found.

Last edited: Aug 13, 2018
    Sir Veza likes this.