Current Builds

Discussion in 'Deck Building' started by Sir Kookus, Jul 14, 2018.

1. Sir Kookus

Sir Kookus Mushroom Warrior

So this is my current build for this map rotation. They do well against most teams but sometimes struggle against three wizards. Any suggestions to improve them is welcome.

FryTheGuy
    Level 13 Elf Warrior

MALI
    Level 3 Human Priest

scarponi
    Level 1 Human Priest
    The main reason I posted this, was to see what cards and builds are working. Any advice on the teams and cards that are working or that you might think could work is greatly appreciated.

A big thanks to Gingrich Yurr for helping me post this! :)

Last edited: Jul 14, 2018
    ParodyKnaveBob likes this.
  2. smg225

smg225 Kobold

My 2 cents (and really, that's about what it's worth!) is: a drop too little movement on the warrior, say change the bubble helmet to a blue token helmet (Angry Jack's Helmet?) and change the blocking mace to say Snitrick's Last Stand. If you want to keep the bubble helmet (and I might be undervaluing it?) maybe change the blocking mace to a Howling Pain. Less parries but heals & chances at armor from the howls + mobility gives you all sorts of options to respond to various enemy teams with.

On the support priest, I'd replace the firebrand with St. Olf's Fiery Pike, and use the freed gold token to upgrade the tome of the martyr to St. Ulrich's Bones. They can use the lesser attacks to test for parries for the other 2 attackers anyway, so the loss in attack is pretty small, and the extra bless is huge.

The combat priest seems good I guess? I'm not super-experienced with putting them together.

Again, may or may not be helpful, but you asked for thoughts and I figured I'd throw them in.

3. Sir Kookus

Sir Kookus Mushroom Warrior

Thanks for your opinion. Sadly I do not have snitricks.

4. Steinhauser

Steinhauser Lizardman Priest

I'd suggest anything over Haunted Mail. Werewolf Hide comes to mind for a minor token armour, but I'd personally rather run a Perilous Ringmail and put the token somewhere else. Alternatively, run a major token armour and devote the minor to your helmet.