Is the game stuck? Can't progress because of a bug? Post here please! - INCLUDE LOG-IN NAME

Discussion in 'Bugs' started by Megadestructo, Sep 12, 2013.

1. Happenstance

Happenstance Thaumaturge

Weird couple of bugs during the birthday weekend.

(1) couldn't start The Defense of Woodhome at all. Tried maybe a dozen times over Saturday and Sunday, would just get the spinning circle of death each time.
    (2) for The White Star, some equipped items would vanish between the party screen and the battle screen. One of the characters would lose his boots and second weapon on on each level. I ran it solo on Saturday and ignored the bug, but on Sunday my co-op team mate was complaining that the same thing was happening to him.

2. vitreo84

vitreo84 Goblin Champion

Im blocked before starting valley of Tezkal that is LF module.

If i start battle in Single Player the game load forever but never start.
    If i lead in Coop when all are ready no game start.
    If another player lead in Coop i can play as normal.

I can play any other module and i can play also CoC

3. house

house Kobold

Username: house

Periodically the start of my turn won't engage. I see the timer running but the status screen states the opponent is playing. Relogin fixes it for a few turns then it comes back.

4. BlackVoidDeath

BlackVoidDeath Guild Leader

This often happens to me, I fix it my restarting my whole computer - that fixes it for a month or so.

wereviper and vitreo84 like this.
  5. vitreo84

vitreo84 Goblin Champion

I have still today that problem with Valley of Tezkal... resetting PC is of no help.

6. Pawndawan

Pawndawan Champion of Cardhuntria

Fastest way to get it fixed / sorted out, is to email support@cardhunter.com.

BlackVoidDeath likes this.
  7. rs11

rs11 Kobold

first time i think mauve manticore 25 (stage 3) is strange step of random but i not see way how i can complete it because i have tow slow guys and tow useless dmg mages who can't do nothing! and my question is: i not understand something or this is bug? (because i see only one possible way how i can complete this... by hitting my warriors for boost theirs speed from theirs armor... BUT! i can't use any spell from mages because i cant cast bad spells on friendly guys! ) aaand... if this bug how i can get back my gold or if this i not understand something please tell me how!))

8. Sir Veza

Sir Veza Farming Deity

@rs11 - Your post should probably be in an adventure discussion thread, but don't worry about it.
    On the second and third maps you need to avoid contact until you draw the right cards. @CT5 recorded this video showing how he did it.
    Side note: I don't recommend spending gold on retries unless you have tons of it. It's better spent on equipment or leagues.
    Good hunting!

9. rs11

rs11 Kobold

sorry but i ask about 25, not about 26 (i complete 26) but thanks (but i still stuck)^^

10. Sir Veza

Sir Veza Farming Deity

D'OH! Sorry, wrong link. This is the one for 25.
    The key is turning off Auto Target in the Options menu (or pressing the ctrl button) so you can cast Path Of Knives (PoK) on your Trog Gougers. Wait until your trogs have their armor before doing this.
    Face your trogs away from the door, because their armor will cause them to back up one square each time it triggers. Once the armor and PoK are in place, hit the trog with a weak attack to start it backing toward the door. If it stops short, take a step forward and PoK can start it backing up again. Bad draws or rolls can result in a fail, but with 2 trogs you can usually win without a retry.

ParodyKnaveBob likes this.
  11. rs11

rs11 Kobold

oh my... this stupid auto target i search it but i think this preference have another name argh! thanks for help) (i still think this is some little stupid make quest where i need to go in setup for complete it...) ^^

12. ParodyKnaveBob

ParodyKnaveBob Thaumaturge

ParodyKnaveBob

Tonight, I tried multiple times to play The Wizard's Workshop but couldn't. I went in, equipped a solo emo Dwarf Priest (7 Loners etc. ha ha ha), and upon clicking the final button to start, I got the dragon shield indefinitely spinning its wheels. I quit the game, returned, same result. I quit, returned, entered my Keep on the Hinterlands, re-entered the adventure, same result. I quit, returned, entered the level 2 Troglodyte adventure, beat it, and tried again to enter The Wizard's Workshop, but same result. I quit and came here. (I'm guessing I'll have to contact support about it, but just documenting here.)

13. Sir Veza

Sir Veza Farming Deity

It's your best bet. They've cleared adventure lock-ups for me many times.

14. RoyalKnight04

RoyalKnight04 Kobold

My Mauve Manticore 13 cant' load, please help me.

15. Sasoo8

Sasoo8 Guild Leader

Royal, if you want more specific help, you need to be more specific!

What do you mean by not loading? Is there a button you can't click? Where did you get stuck exactly (the loading circle of doom)? Were you in a party? Did you try relogging in? Can you provide a screenshot? What have you tried to solve the problem so far?

16. RoyalKnight04

RoyalKnight04 Kobold

The problem is solved. Thanks for the help.

17. Thiagobolt

Thiagobolt Kobold

Hi. I'm stuck in the adventure But a Trifle (Hard Mode). The battle just don't start.
    I equip the party, click the "Battle!" button and it just don't start. The spinning circle for loading keeps forever and I have to close the game.
    The username is Thiagoboltbr.

All the other adventures are working just fine, the problem is only with this one.

18. Sir Veza

Sir Veza Farming Deity

For fastest results, email support@cardhunter.com . They monitor their email much closer than the forums, and can reset the adventure for you.

19. Thiagobolt

Thiagobolt Kobold

Thanks! Will try the email.

20. tolkien

tolkien Thaumaturge

y0uthpast0r: cardotron2000 is stuck and not playing whilst his timer continues to tick down. This may explain his rather low elo currently.