[Prizes] Pizza Rewards for Guild Seasons!

Discussion in 'Guilds' started by Flaxative, Jan 6, 2015.

1. Flaxative

Flaxative Party Leader

New years celebrations have delayed me slightly but I will get rewards out within a day :)

Sir Veza likes this.
  2. Sasoo8

Sasoo8 Guild Leader

Don't forget the prizes for the Cardhuntrian Winter Boxing Tournament! For karnal1, Mckeen, and GasterBlasterMaster

Sir Veza likes this.
  3. Flaxative

Flaxative Party Leader

Thanks, I was definitely going to forget. The tournament organizer should PM me with specifics on who won what prize :)

4. Sir Veza

Sir Veza Farming Deity

@BlackVoidDeath was the organizer, but dropped off the grid and @Sasoo8 took the reins. (Many thanks, Sasoo8 !)
    I'm still worried about BVD. Has anyone seen him online lately?

Sasoo8 likes this.
  5. Flaxative

Flaxative Party Leader

I've sent the season prizes to all ranking guilds except Walking Carpets. Seems there's a new principal, without a verified forum account. Does anyone know the best way to reach Lord Lexx?

Sir Veza and Sasoo8 like this.
  6. Sasoo8

Sasoo8 Guild Leader

Lexx logs in and stays for a few hours on most days, if you want to pm him in game. He usually gets in around server reset time or a couple hours after, although i’ve seen him around before reset on the holidays. He’s on my friend list, so I can ask him to register and verify a forum account as a backup.

Flaxative and Sir Veza like this.
  7. Flaxative

Flaxative Party Leader

That would be great, please do that thanks.

8. Flaxative

Flaxative Party Leader

Congratulations everyone on another guild season!

Season prizes for January are distributed, except for Leviathan. The principal doesn't seem to have a forum account. They should get in touch with me for their prizes.

Welcome to the Second Batfordruary!

9. Cr0ssCurr3nt

Cr0ssCurr3nt Kobold

I am curious, could i just challenge you guys with a guild initiation thing so i can make my guild? I'm sure you wouldn't mind the win in return :)

10. Sasoo8

Sasoo8 Guild Leader

Guild initiation is to recruit new members, not to make a new guild. Found Guild is the correct scenario.

ParodyKnaveBob likes this.
  11. Scarponi

Scarponi Moderator

And is played against the AI, rather than a human opponent.

12. Flaxative

Flaxative Party Leader

Sorry for the delays folks, been sick — will get prizes for February out soon, as well as a new season description. Need to check with Jon about something first ... stay tuned!

13. Sasoo8

Sasoo8 Guild Leader

Hope you get better soon! I was just sick a few weeks ago, so I understand the struggles

Flaxative and ParodyKnaveBob like this.
  14. Flaxative

Flaxative Party Leader

I've sent pizza to all principals except GrandMaester, for Ninety Nine Knaves. They don't seem to have a forum account. They should get in touch with me for their prizes.

Grats to all who placed, and especially Kraken for an absurdly long win streak and month-long top spot!

gurel2 and ParodyKnaveBob like this.
  15. Flaxative

Flaxative Party Leader

Rewards for March should be out now. Sorry for the delay, was out of town for a couple days with family. Congrats to all winners & good luck to everyone in GRAVERIL!

Sir Veza and ParodyKnaveBob like this.
  16. Flaxative

Flaxative Party Leader

In brief - we have a small situation to figure out before I can send the prizes for the April season. I appreciate your patience in the meantime everyone!

17. Flaxative

Flaxative Party Leader

I have sent prizes to principals.

I have also sent a note to principals explaining the reason for the delay, and spelling out what should have been obvious (if you break rules & cheat, you're in bad standing, can be banned, and can miss out on season prizes). Play fair everyone.

ParodyKnaveBob, Sasoo8 and Sir Veza like this.
  18. Flaxative

Flaxative Party Leader

I will send out prizes for Mayvril and put up a new season description tomorrow. =)

19. Flaxative

Flaxative Party Leader

Done! Good luck everyone in the Third Modune!

20. Flaxative

Flaxative Party Leader

Hey everyone, I'm very sorry to be sending out the pizza rewards a week and a half late. Following immediately on the heels of my recovery from an injury, my computer broke. I'm back now, and I've sent pizza to all placing guilds except Kraken. Can someone tell me what Pappas's forum account is, if any, or if they don't have one, ask Pappas to register and PM me?