Rate my Randimar's Rarities

Discussion in 'Card Hunter General Chat' started by Will-, Sep 22, 2013.

1. Gingrich Yurr

Gingrich Yurr Thaumaturge

Nope. It is a pretty cool item though, the only one with 2 Ancient Grudges so if you want to experiment with that card it's a fine choice. And nobody expects Lava Pool.

vitreo84 and ParodyKnaveBob like this.
  2. TheIvyX

TheIvyX Orc Soldier

3. j3st3ri

j3st3ri Thaumaturge

I'd buy the medallion; I only had Tomes, but when they nerfed Savage Curse, I quickly replaced them with Medallions and haven't looked back.

Sir Veza likes this.
  4. Sasoo8

Sasoo8 Guild Leader

I've actually grown to love Gauixl's sacred maquah. Sure, it's like a lower damage version of healing hand mace, but the 3 sunders makes it great for 3 priest builds where you need at least a few sunders for armor removal and as many attacks as possible on the main vamp.

Sir Veza and ParodyKnaveBob like this.
  5. Paper Crit

Paper Crit Orc Soldier

I've had some epic RRs. I WILL begin posting RRs for discussion and item evalution. Won't be asking for purchase advice unless it's a double or triple of a great legendary which might be redundant and needs multiple inputs for viable builds.

6. Goodwin

Goodwin Ogre

VASYL'S ECTOPLASMIC RAIMENTS

I have wym's ectoplasmic dress and 4 crazed researcher robes... worth buying or not?

7. Pawndawan

Pawndawan Champion of Cardhuntria

IMHO, if you want to play with Medium's Garb, Vasyl's Ectoplasmic Raiments is the way to go.

Sir Veza likes this.
  8. vitreo84

vitreo84 Goblin Champion

The Lunginator is a good item to build 3x + Crusher?

9. Goodwin

Goodwin Ogre

is snitrick's last stand worth buying? double major for super op, 2x op, 2x decent, and an okay card... hmm

10. j3st3ri

j3st3ri Thaumaturge

Vengeance is the main allure here and IMHO Final Sword and Talissa's Trident are better weapons. If you are still tempted because of the Pulverizing Hack, Pulverizing Bludgeon is a much more sensible choice; you can have twice the amount in a deck compared to the Pulverizing Hack, don't need major tokens and can boost them (and other crushing attacks) with a Crusher.

11. hello world

hello world Hydra

Buy it, probably the best vengeance weapon despite the bloodied block.

12. vitreo84

vitreo84 Goblin Champion

It is an Unfocused weapon... maybe you will play for fun or when you want an unfocused warrior.... as J3st3ri sayd there are focused weapon...

j3st3ri likes this.
  13. hello world

hello world Hydra

What builds do you have in mind with talissa's and final sword? Or do you prefer other vengeance weapons? I can see a couple of potentially good configurations making use of the trident, but making final sword work seems like a pain.

14. j3st3ri

j3st3ri Thaumaturge

Make a search in deck building-forum; plenty of examples there.

15. hello world

hello world Hydra

Can't find anything with final sword.

16. j3st3ri

j3st3ri Thaumaturge

17. vitreo84

vitreo84 Goblin Champion

Of course you should also compare snitrick's last stand with Blocking Mace and Warrior Mace since both weapon give you a nice block :) Maybe Snitrick is stronger than a warrior mace for that thing, since you lose some weak attack that you will use just to check for block in a Warrior VS Warrior blocking battle, giving you an attack that can damage when blocked.

ParodyKnaveBob likes this.
  18. wtfisAPC

wtfisAPC Kobold

19. Sasoo8

Sasoo8 Guild Leader

@wtfisAPC
    Yvette's Buckler is a top tier shield if you need a defender's block for a (minortoken) . (if you have excess gold, it's a must buy. if you don't have that much gold, say less than 3k, or if you don't use Defender blocks that often, you might save for another legendary you really need)

Bleneth's Frenzy Medallion is a good item for mass frenzies (but not really a must-buy)

The other items are mostly niche items (or have better variants) and I wouldn't spend gold on them.

ParodyKnaveBob, vitreo84 and Sir Veza like this.
  20. Happenstance

Happenstance Thaumaturge

Eh, Yvette's is cool but here's the thing. Parrying Buckler gets you three card draws on block for a (minortoken), and isn't triggered by garbage ranged like probing for defender's with say one fork of a triple heal or an arcane feedback. It's going to go on your support, who will find more use in Fabrian's Shield with its defender's and two catch arrows.

Bleneth's is the most focused mass frenzy item at (minortoken), but you can get MF quite a number of ways, including on some pretty sweet weapons. Not worth buying unless you have crazy money.

Reap The Whirlwind has its uses on maps like Triple Duel in say a cushion/howl build (to force the enemies off the VP with 3/6 cards), but again that's a pretty specific use if you're low on funds and going to miss a Snitrick's or a Vasyl's down the road.

The rest are junk.

wtfisAPC, Pawndawan and PULSEFIRE like this.