Worst Epic items in the game?

Discussion in 'Card Hunter General Chat' started by Goodwin, Jan 13, 2018.

1. Goodwin

Goodwin Ogre

I've seen posts about the worst legends and the worst rares, but I couldn't find a post about the worst epics in the game. Are there any that you think are pretty much auto-sell?

2. j3st3ri

j3st3ri Thaumaturge

Do you really need to ask? If you really can't see good from bad or niche from solid, look for a list of the best epic items; I'm sure someone has made it. Now minus those items from the rest of the epics and, voila, you have what you're asking for. :p

3. Goodwin

Goodwin Ogre

I mean, epics aren't just "AMAZING MUST RUN" or "TERRIBLE CANNOT RUN", some of them are good for specific situations

4. Sasoo8

Sasoo8 Guild Leader

Sorry for not answering the question directly, but it’s probably easier if you ask worldchat about items. Usually those who know their stuff will answer, and it’ll be faster than consulting a long list of bad epics

5. Happenstance

Happenstance Thaumaturge

There are quite a few epics that have an improved legendary 'upgrade', like Vira's Shoes to Iberial's Boots. Two shimmers on both, but Iberial upgrades the walk to a dangerous manoeuvre.

6. Robauke

Robauke Guild Leader

straight upgrades aside, "good" and "bad" depends drastically on what crazy new build you set your mind on. Think of items as puzzle pieces to puzzles you not necessarily know about yet.

ParodyKnaveBob likes this.