Right Click "Zoom in" Card Details Feature glitched

Discussion in 'Bugs' started by ShadowCrawlerX, Nov 30, 2017.

1. Hello there,

I have only recently begun playing this game using the Steam Client. As the title suggests, it seems like right-clicking to zoom-in on card details is somewhat glitched right now. At first I played the game by myself for a bit and browsing equipment in the store or inventory worked great. Then I got two friends of mine to play the game coop last week and from that moment the zoom-in has been glitched for all of us, so this does not seem to be an isolated issue. When right-clicking a piece of equipment it seems for a split second like the card details are gonna pop up, but instead the zoom-in gets aborted and nothing happens except for the zoom-in SFX playing. The only way to circumvent that is to hold the mouse perfectly still after that happens and right click again after a brief pause in order to change the mouse pointer to the "index finger" one and then click yet again. At least in most cases that works, but even that isn't a guarantee. It's not game-breaking, but after a while it get's very annoying to deal with, so would love to see the issue resolved again!

2. Farbs

Farbs Blue Manchu Staff Member

Hi,

Wow, that's super weird (and annoying). We'll try to get this fixed up, but in the mean time you can use the space bar to toggle card zoom w/out this problem.

Thanks for the report.

3. Oh I had no idea pressing Space was an alternate way of doing it. I'll be sure to check it out next time I play this wonderful game, thank you! :)

Sir Veza and ParodyKnaveBob like this.
  4. Farbs

Cheers! Mousewheel works too, and unlike spacebar will also work on attachments and opponent cards, so you might want to check that out :)

Sir Veza and ParodyKnaveBob like this.
  5. caniponu

caniponu Kobold

This glitch started on my account as well few days ago. I'm using mousewheel for the time being ...

Edit: come to think of it, i'm pretty sure it started after a recent windows 10 update!

6. Kalin

Kalin Begat G'zok

I'm seeing this on my new laptop, also Windows 10. But I have a touchscreen, so I can tap and hold to zoom in on cards (including checking ranges).

Sir Veza likes this.
  7. Sir Veza

Sir Veza Farming Deity

Off topic, but 'Grats on the new laptop, @Kalin !

ParodyKnaveBob likes this.
  8. Drugon

Drugon Kobold

Please, do not remove this mouse wheel feature. Even if this feature was not supposed. This seems to me very convenient.

9. Hi, I'm experiencing the same bug, Windows 10 also. Interesting thing is that if I right click on the card while moving my mouse then it's working 100%. But right clicking while my mouse stay still never works.

10. Farbs

I'm 80% sure the fix for this will be in the next build!

ParodyKnaveBob likes this.