Ghost bullets(2wizards,1priest)

Discussion in 'Deck Building' started by hello world, Dec 7, 2017.

1. hello world

hello world Hydra

*Thanks to MrWitch for the title.

A build based around the possibility of having wizards carry cards that can boost jim's magic missiles without relying on priests thanks to the cards obtainable from spirit form.
    The build still uses a priest to have enough card draw to make the combo feasible, and some purges because some attachments can be a real annoyance due to the low damage per hit and the multiple hits per card of jim's magic missile, this is the same reason the build has plenty of armor removal.
    It's consistent enough to hover around the 1550 mark(maybe 1600), but it might be a bit worse if they see it coming.

So yeah, this is the best I have to abuse ethereal form.

jinxed jinxer
    Level 4 Human Priest

Xiankingkal
    Level 7 Human Wizard

Timaleysl
    Level 22 Human Wizard

2. HisRoyalHygiene

HisRoyalHygiene Guild Leader

I love this combo! It's difficult to execute but a lot of fun when it works!
    Your build relies on Spirit Form much more than my version. I found that too much spirit meant not enough damage and had a priest supporting those twins more significantly. How do you feel about Cursed Radcannon with Initiate's Glaive?

ParodyKnaveBob likes this.
  3. hello world

hello world Hydra

I think I had intitiate's glaive for a while, but I found that the priest needs some purges since a lot of attachments can delay/counter the combo and divine weapons are probably the best place to pick them up.

ParodyKnaveBob likes this.