[Prizes] Pizza Rewards for Guild Seasons!

Discussion in 'Guilds' started by Flaxative, Jan 6, 2015.

1. BlackVoidDeath

BlackVoidDeath Guild Leader

Farbs predicted the future! BoG and WC are now fighting it out! - at some points 50% of the ranked battles are BoG v WC players.

[​IMG]

Also this is my 2000th message, its a sign!

2. Christofff

Christofff Guild Leader

Wake me when you play a ranked game :p :p

BlackVoidDeath likes this.
  3. HisRoyalHygiene

HisRoyalHygiene Guild Leader

That was the most interesting season ending I think I've ever seen. We should have season endings every week :)

4. Scarponi

Scarponi Moderator

Indeed!

The Walking Carpets started the day with a 70 point lead and were walking into the final day pretty laid back. Braves of Glory were in 3rd going into the final day, both they and Vicharge played a ton with BoG wrestling away 2nd place midday. It was back and forth between BoG and Vicharge for a while, but BoG kept getting the better of it and at some point it looked like Vicharge decided they were happy with 3rd and kind of petered out.

The drama didn't stop there though, a bit later BoG got 3 wins in a row against the Walking Carpets to pull within 12 points of first... so now it was a battle for first! WC would have none of it though, jumping in in full force to dominate for about an hour+ reestablishing a 50ish point lead. Some BoG kept playing, but first was locked up again.

Then near the end of the day there ended up being a three way battle for 4th (this might have been going on all day, but I noticed it late): Beerbarian's, Leviathan and PizzaAndCoffee being within about 15 points of each other with 90 minutes left in the day. That battle only got closer with all three being within 4 points of each other in the final 20 minutes.

Meanwhile, in what looked like a locked up 1st, 2nd, and 3rd, especially with Vicharge not having played in a few hours, it actually became dramatic again as BoG lost some key matches and fell to 3rd with only minutes left. They had to mount some last minute wins to reclaim 2nd, while 4th, 5th and 6th were determined in the final minutes as well.

Well played all! A very entertaining day!!!

5. Flaxative

Flaxative Party Leader

Pizza distributed, except to Vicharge, whose principal doesn't seem to have a forum account. Does anyone know to whom I should send the codes?

Good luck all in the Second Modune!

Sir Veza and ParodyKnaveBob like this.
  6. BlackVoidDeath

You should write stories Scarponi, especially if you just copy paste our PM conversations. :p
    ~~~
    @Flaxative I can pass them out to the top contributors of Vicharge if the leader doesnt show up.
    If you dont like this option then I suggest passing the codes to the founder and previous guild leader @vicwarrior

7. ericyuan

ericyuan Kobold

Hi Flaxative,
    I am ericyuan, one member of the guild named vicharge. If it is available, you can send the pizza to my following email address: besttouch_eric@126.com. Currently, our principal do not have a forum account. So please send it to me.
    Thank you~
    ericyuan

8. rinco69

rinco69 Thaumaturge

I messaged @ericyuan in game to advise them to join the forum for pizza time, and here they are. Etc, etc.

Sir Veza likes this.
  9. Flaxative

Flaxative Party Leader

Thanks!

10. Flaxative

Flaxative Party Leader

I don't have time today unfortunately but I will distribute pizza prizes for the June season & set up a new season description tomorrow!

ParodyKnaveBob likes this.
  11. Flaxative

Flaxative Party Leader

12. ParodyKnaveBob

ParodyKnaveBob Thaumaturge

Kudos on the ridiculous name this month. $E^ b

Flaxative likes this.
  13. BlackVoidDeath

I think I see a pattern emerging.

14. Flaxative

Flaxative Party Leader

Pizza should be distributed for Julai, let me know if I missed anything.

Good luck everyone in ORIGUST!

ParodyKnaveBob and Sir Veza like this.
  15. Flaxative

Flaxative Party Leader

Congrats to all who participated in ranked battles this past month, and especially to the winning guild KRAKEN.

Pizza has been distributed. Please let me know if there are any issues with rewards.

Good luck in SPACETEMBER!

16. Christofff

Christofff Guild Leader

Unbiased props go to three hardworking members of BEERBARIA, who despite their best efforts, went from fourth place to sixth at the last.

*tiny violin plays*

Respect

Pawndawan likes this.
  17. Flaxative

Flaxative Party Leader

Missed month end, sorry -- will get prizes out & new season description up ASAP.

18. Flaxative

Flaxative Party Leader

Prizes have now been distributed. Let me know if there are any issues.

Good luck in CYBTOBER!

19. Flaxative

Flaxative Party Leader

Ghoulvember begins!

Let me know if you're a guild leader and didn't receive your October prizes, or if there's some issue using them.

20. Flaxative

Flaxative Party Leader

Congrats to all players who vied for pizza in November, your prizes have been sent out! Let me know if there are any problems.

In the meantime, get ready to duke it out in the SECOND TEZKEMBER!

Farbs likes this.