Manager Steam achievement (Complete AI hard mode)

Discussion in 'Bugs' started by Pawndawan, Nov 13, 2016.

1. Pawndawan

Pawndawan Champion of Cardhuntria

Other player pointed out that he didn't get the 'Manager' achievement upon completing AI hard mode while playing with the Steam client.

I noticed that I'm missing the same achievement as well, so it seems there's some kind of bug. Quick forum search didn't reveal anything, so is anyone else missing the 'Manager' Steam achievement (complete AI hard mode).

hello world and ParodyKnaveBob like this.
  2. Rohndil

Rohndil Hydra

Same issue here.

3. ParodyKnaveBob

ParodyKnaveBob Thaumaturge

Oh good, I'd thought I just hadn't paid enough attention (yet) to my adventure completion status.

I didn't beat it on Steam, (I beat it on CH's website,) but I signed into Steam for the first time (ever! yay!) and got inundated with achievements -- including Intern -- but not Manager.

4. Kashad

Kashad Goblin Champion

Same problem here. Thought it might have something to do with the order in which you complete the adventures, so I did them again in order, but the achievement still doesn't unlock.

5. Nosgoup

Nosgoup War Monkey

Have also discovered the cake was a lie :(

I completed the quests in 3 distinct sessions within chrome.

6. Kornl

Kornl War Monkey

Did anyone manage to get the achievement later on? Did all people with the missing achievement used a browser as client (I did)? Btw I also replayed the last map on steam but still did not get the achievement.

7. Pawndawan

Pawndawan Champion of Cardhuntria

IIRC, this is still unfixed.

8. Kornl

Kornl War Monkey

Did not play any AI adventures since my last post, but noticed today that I now have the achievement! And since the percentage of players with this achievement jumped up from 0.3% to 0.5% it looks like it appeared not only for me. So thanks for fixing whoever fixed it! :)

9. ParodyKnaveBob

Hey hey, I now properly have the Manager achievement, too. Thanks, BM! $:^ ]

10. Nosgoup

Nosgoup War Monkey

Just finished them again, this time in Steam, but, nope, still broken for me.

11. Torvaldr

Torvaldr Kobold

This achievement didn't unlock for me, too. I only played via Steam and I think I completed "But A Trifle (Hard)" in co-op only, which I initially assumed to be the reason for not unlocking.

Here's what I think is the relevant part of getlocalcampaignflags (I can post the whole thing if it helps):

Code:
    AI11COOP
    AI11DONE
    AI11PROL
    AI12COOP
    AI12DONE
    AI12PROL
    AI13COOP
    AI13DONE
    AI13PROL

12. Torvaldr

Torvaldr Kobold

I can confirm that this change fixed the Manager achievement for me. Thanks!

Nosgoup, ParodyKnaveBob and Sir Veza like this.
  13. ParodyKnaveBob

Also confirmed, I'm now a manager at AI! $:^ ]

Flaxative likes this.