Death March Build

Discussion in 'Deck Building' started by mckeen, Sep 12, 2017.

1. mckeen

mckeen Hydra

First time sharing a build, this was my first really successful build I came up with for constructed leagues. Last time Death March came around it was in the 80-90% success range. However this time it was much less, maybe 60-70% so not bad, but I thought I would share it. General plan was a terrain/control wiz, cleansing ray priest and a charging warrior who had some mobility. There are a few legendaries (particularly on the priest), but nothing irreplaceable except Illusion
    It worked great against other 1-1-1 teams and double/triple wizards that used to be popular last time around. Weaknesses this time have been against a cold wiz with two draw/unholy wellspring priests (although some of those were my poor play) and terrain wiz + 2x mobile Dwarf warriors. There is also a few somewhat similar teams around where it can be a bit of a toss up on who gets their cards.
    I am also won one, lost one v Rinco which is always a good test ;)

I often tweaked the items a bit based on preference - ran a DWiz for a while but this was a fairly typical build. Now, time to try something new!

Korik
    Level 24 Human Warrior

Picker
    Level 24 Human Priest

Tattersail
    Level 18 Human Wizard

ParodyKnaveBob, Sir Veza and smg225 like this.
  2. rinco69

rinco69 Thaumaturge

Blasting amulet is cheating. That's why my build has 4 of them.

ParodyKnaveBob likes this.
  3. Sir Veza

Sir Veza Farming Deity

Gone are the days of Wall of Stone and global WW and WWE as the counter. Oh, well.

This is still a one-string-violin of a map, so play that string for all you're worth.

stupid531 likes this.