[GUILD] Sorcererers

Discussion in 'Guilds' started by Flaxative, Jan 23, 2014.

1. Xvim

Xvim Kobold

Hello, i'm big fan of campaign and pve. Anyone doing CoC, RttCoC? Please let me know.

2. Flaxative

Flaxative Party Leader

Back(ish) from having a nasty flu. Still coughing. T_T

3. ParodyKnaveBob

ParodyKnaveBob Thaumaturge

Eek. Get well soon. $:^ \

4. Solip

Solip Orc Soldier

Get well soon flax, i got sick of a flu too, but my nose's still running, otherwise i don't cough as much as i used to. So i'm pretty much fine until i sneeze :p

5. Flaxative

Flaxative Party Leader

Thanks comrades =3

I'm feeling bit more chipper today. Unfortunately I (inevitably) passed my germs on to my partner T_T

winner likes this.
  6. Solip

Solip Orc Soldier

Just tell your partner that it was a sneezing walpurgi that decided to spook on you in the middle of the night. ;)

7. Lucky Dice

Lucky Dice Thaumaturge

flax knows he has tons of negative traits in his deck and doesn't use arrogant smh :rolleyes:

Inkfingers, CT5, Solip and 1 other person like this.
  8. Solip

Solip Orc Soldier

LMFAO.

9. ParodyKnaveBob

10. Goodwin

Goodwin Ogre

is this guild still accepting members?

winner likes this.
  11. CT5

CT5 Guild Leader

Yup! Always. :D

Sir Veza and Flaxative like this.
  12. Sir Veza

Sir Veza Farming Deity

I don't play MP anymore, so I'm not a member of any guild, but one thing I like about the Sorcerers is that they won't boot members for poor win rates, although they may be bounced for trolling or abusive behavior.
    There is a place for competitive guilds out to win championships, and another place for inclusive guilds focused upon community, helpfulness and just having fun. Heck, they even let me post here. :cool:
    One thing I love about this community is the overlap of helpfulness between both types.

13. ParodyKnaveBob

Dear Sorcererers, (*psst* @Flaxative,) your website is down. Thought you might want to know. $:^ ,

14. Flaxative

Flaxative Party Leader

Our host is located in Houston, Texas, and they're doing their best ATM ... >_>

15. Hairyskinback

Hairyskinback Kobold

I think this excuse is somewhat wet....

Flaxative likes this.
  16. ParodyKnaveBob

Ouch. Yeah. I suppose things will turn out all right eventually. (To inform you folks in the rest of the world, they're dealing with a pretty major hurricane issue...)

17. 3beaner

3beaner Guild Leader

30th out of 31 guilds...come on SRC I know we're not a 'competitive' guild but we can do better than this! let's pull up our socks and start winning some games. if anyone needs help let me know

ParodyKnaveBob, CT5 and Flaxative like this.
  18. Flaxative

Flaxative Party Leader

Maybe I'll sortie...

19. ParodyKnaveBob

@3beaner, I hope your encouragement fares better than mine did. $;^ J

20. 3beaner

3beaner Guild Leader

I'm having a brutal season. Have fallen 300 elo and cant' find anything that works for this season's meta... I can't bring myself to play burfft but seriously contemplating it

ParodyKnaveBob and Flaxative like this.