CardHunter Image Dump

Discussion in 'Card Hunter General Chat' started by BlackVoidDeath, Nov 30, 2016.

1. BlackVoidDeath

BlackVoidDeath Guild Leader

I was recently reading world chat and noticed some of @rinco69's banter, so I did the only logical thing I know to do and started sifting through my world chat record, collecting what quotes I could find for the dump.
    It honestly did not take long so most of these screenshots I collected a few days ago and left them sitting in my hard drive, I just wanted to acknowledge this legend of cardhunter and provide some fun stuff to waste our time reading for the rest of us.

REDACTED
    A few minutes later...
    REDACTED

rincobants3.jpg
    I should give it a go next time I fight Tvericus or Alet Zhav.

rincobants4.jpg
    Love this guy, I need to learn to how to weasel out of any situation like him.

rincobants5.jpg
    Is that +7 bow still up for offer?
    @3beaner

rincobants6.jpg
    Let us not talk of that boxing match.

rincobants7.jpg
    Please ignore rinco's insane singing skills, but rather focus on how he specifically says that one of his alt accounts is sucre.

rincobants8.jpg
    "yeah still need that adult" had me lmao for a good minute xD
    @Happenstance

rincobants10.jpg

At this point I reached the 10 file upload limit but found a way around it because I really wanted to post the rest I had. (without double posting)

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Legend has it you can still hear the echos of rinco's mating call "HA HA R D R DD".

[​IMG]
    Sometimes I really wonder what goes on inside his head.

[​IMG]
    I think he somehow got drunk from licking the mouse pad.

[​IMG]
    I cant tell if gurjani was serious on that last yup.

[​IMG]
    I guess that means I am a big mess of bread, bacon and butter.
    @Sakhr

Disclaimer: Before Flax starts deleting these screenshots one by one I just want to say none of these were meant to show any player in a bad light and if you want your name censored just let me know by pm - live server or forums.

World chat would be a dull place without rinco, but let us take a moment to appreciate the times back when rinco actually used to play the game.

[​IMG]

Thanks for reading :)

Last edited: Aug 30, 2017
    visak13 and Happenstance like this.
  2. tolkien

tolkien Thaumaturge

Oh man! I was laughing so ha ar ard through the nose. The dude is hilarious.
    So we've learned that rinco69 is a drunken red-headed australian francophobe. There can't be too many of those on the interwebs...
    Is that you tim minchin?

3. rinco69

rinco69 Thaumaturge

4. Sir Veza

Sir Veza Farming Deity