[Central Processing] Midnight Daemons

Discussion in 'Deck Building' started by rinco69, Mar 7, 2017.

1. rinco69

rinco69 Thaumaturge

With Castle Mitternacht there are both new strategies and improvements to the older ones!

First... two Howling Pain's is like a Vibrant Pain but with all that Howl'ing goodness. Warriors can heal... It's crazy, I know. Want more Howl? Me too. That's why I choose Howling Hood. Plus Enchanted Harness looks nice with Grounding Plates.

Except those nasty wizards like to cheat by dissolving armor and stuff. Solution, Smoke Bomb+Illusory Barrier! The problem with a terrain support wizard is the puny damage from arcane items. But wait, what if that wizard packed 6 Ancient Grudge's and Pathfinding? Then pew pew pew. Even without finding those grudges will end up finishing the game.

Then of course there's the token priest to heal and in this case not buff. Priests are usually boring. So I equipped mine with Laser Whip's and Rocket Charge!

upload_2017-3-7_17-5-29.png
    upload_2017-3-7_17-5-20.png
    upload_2017-3-7_17-5-8.png
    Ganddreng
    Level 1 Dwarf Priest

Eara
    Level 1 Elf Wizard

Dhonearera
    Level 20 Elf Warrior

Last edited: Mar 7, 2017
    Axel Tousignant and Master Goo like this.
  2. timeracers

timeracers Guild Leader

@rinco69 your post has a height of over 3,000 pixels excluding the spoiler! Please put your images in a spoiler so it doesn't take too much space.

3. rinco69

rinco69 Thaumaturge

Wish granted!

Btw the neat thing about Pathfinding is it will draw the entire deck looking for that second movement card. So the key to this build is only having 1 movement card.

Last edited: Mar 7, 2017
  4. Master Goo

Master Goo Ogre

That was huuuge surprise for me when my full hp dwarf warrior allmost died to something from rinco's elven wizard. Have not seen others doing these tricks, thanks for sharing:D

5. Lucky Dice

Lucky Dice Thaumaturge

6. rinco69

rinco69 Thaumaturge

Nice victory. Your build is awesome, probably. Why don't you start a guild or something?!? Btw I will not join. And you make me sad and dislike this game.

7. Lucky Dice

Lucky Dice Thaumaturge

People constantly attacking me, my now gone guild and my friends also make me sad. But you don't seem to care and you keep doing it anyways.

8. tolkien

tolkien Thaumaturge

Rinco,
    I've been running the ancient grudge pathfinding build. But I'm so annoyed the rare time or two when I finally get pathfinding, my discard cycles back around to 0!

9. rinco69

rinco69 Thaumaturge

The discard pile only cycles back to 0 after you end round and the next round begins. So hold onto that pathfinding until you're ready to pew pew!

Sir Veza, tolkien and ParodyKnaveBob like this.
  10. hello world

hello world Hydra

That's why I like quick run as my move on the elf move 3 +range 4 beats the range of inspiration.

11. rinco69

rinco69 Thaumaturge