How many?

Discussion in 'Card Hunter General Chat' started by R2Deetour, Jul 16, 2017.

1. R2Deetour

R2Deetour Kobold

Is there any info on how many players there are and server jumping so I can multi and co-op wit a batch of new player? No offense to my current batch of friends, but I would like to face other players in pvp.

winner likes this.
  2. winner

winner Orc Soldier

same i would like to battle new people.

3. winner

winner Orc Soldier

we dont know for sure but others will answer

4. ParodyKnaveBob

ParodyKnaveBob Thaumaturge

R2, at any time during the game, you can type
    Code:
    /who
    in chat and see how many people are on the server (or that specific chat tab if not World). I've never seen the server split up aside from the test and live servers. Everyone on the Card Hunter website, the Kongregate portal, and the Steam service are all simultaneously linked together for being able to play together, which is grand. $:^ J

If you want to play against different people, play during different times of the day. Very different populations at different hours -- except @rinco69. He sleepwalks through Cardhuntria, swords and staves at ready.

Han Lee and Christofff like this.
  5. Christofff

Christofff Guild Leader

He sleepwalks now he has achieved such an ELO rating! Maybe that number brings special bonuses to life?? :)

Anyway, personally I wouldn't rest until I have hit 2000 and got a super-duper crown icon!! And not to mention Mitsuaki has taken number 1 spot at 1900 and something...gotta fight to stay at number 1... :)

6. winner

winner Orc Soldier

7. Christofff

Christofff Guild Leader

Other ways to battle different people are to increase your rating. There is a thread about how to be a better CH player too on here somewhere. Also watch ct5's CH videos, they are great.

I play between 1500-1700 elo and on average play 20-30 different people each time, not including cardotron.

If you really like variety, then don't forget single player runs of the hard expansions such as The Spreading Blight / Acquisiotions Incorporated, or even doing Caverns of Chaos runs will really give you different challenge and also hone your skills.

Sir Veza likes this.