How to play vs... and survive.

Discussion in 'Deck Building' started by Macizo, Apr 26, 2017.

1. Macizo

Macizo Guild Leader

Hi everyone! I'm writing this guide to help players face some of the most popular builds like bless spam, healing spam, or other builds of interest. The advice given is not supposed to be the only or the best way to play those builds, but are strategies that I follow most of the time against high ELO players and works.

-----------
    Target team: Heal Spam.

Part 1: Warriors vs warriors

I'm starting with how to counter the heal spam. This is probably the most hated and loved archetype, depending on which team you're on.
    Usually, this team has:
    -One or more priests
    -One or more evensongs
    -At least one warrior

Facing this setup can definitely be tricky, and even more so if the priest has a talented healer trait attached.

There are different strategies to try depending on your setup and the opponent setup.

If you only have warriors, the battle seems lost already. Trying to win an attrition war is out of the question, because the enemy out-heals you. Early rushes rarely works too, because sacrificing mobility to attack a defending team early on is usually a losing strategy. So, Macizo, did I already lose, or is it very unlikely to win?

Well, no, you can have at least a 50% chance of winning if you play smart.

What should I do?

First, avoid combating his warriors directly. Avoid them like the plague and pass if you have to. . Why? If you attack his warriors, that's exactly what his build wants! His priest will have that much more time to draw his greater heals and frenzies! Instead, start collecting team movement cards, step attacks, and ways to increase your mobility

After a couple of turns, remember your team has more mobility than his, and his priest will start discarding his heals, perhaps including greater heals or defenders blocks (if he draws too many). That's the signal indicating that the priest is going to find it hard to defend himself! He may have saved up two greater heals and 2 random cards.

At this time, it's wise to send in your warriors, starting with the warrior who has the most moves or step attacks, so you can make him waste his movement cards avoiding you with the priest or engaging you with his warriors. Team movement cards are your best friends, to help rotate your warriors in and out of the battle.

If all goes well, you should be able to kill or severely injure the priest in that round or the next. After the priest is killed, and you have the numerical superiority, then you can lock down the VPs (be careful to dance around his surviving warriors) and ensure a win.

Again, remember not to engage his warriors. It's better to make him waste his heals on his priest, who has less defense and attacks than his warriors.

And... Yes, it's hard to pass and give up a couple of victory stars and attacking the priest is not easy. If you find it difficult to finish off the priest (and you have extra attacks that you are discarding at the end of each turn), your build needs more mobility and team movement. Adjust the number of team movements in your deck until there is a low number of wasted attack cards per turn.

Note: This strategy works better on open maps with multiple VPs. With less VPs, the less likely this succeeds.

On small maps with fewer VPs, the strategy is played out in the same way, but you need to be very careful with your movements and team movements, and sometimes you need to let him have his VP, if you can't maneuver to the priest without his engaging his warriors.

Part 2: Wizards vs warrior strategies:

The same principles are applicable here: Isolate/ disable the priest, and consider killing the priest first.

The wizards have more options, and passing is still good. A good strategy is to disrupt the priest somehow, like negating his line of sight with illusory barriers or with telekinesis. Don't engage in a damage race if you don't have enough damage cards. If you do play attack cards, focus it on one character, and if you do target another character other than the priest, try your best to move the priest so that he doesn't have line of sight

Remember that when the opponent moves a character in your wizard's line of sight on purpose, he probably wants you to hit that character (hidden vengeance or sparkling cloth, or something else), so remember don't be so lazy as to always attack targets that are in your line of sight on a given turn.

Naturally, wizards have poor movement, but saving your control cards, passing to make the opponent use his movement cards, and negating the priest's influence by denying his line of sight can help you make the battle easier.

Special tip: Burning Wizards are the natural enemy of healing priest, as they can out-damage the healing from the priest. Be sure to have armor removal in your team though, to help negate the effects of sacred shroud.

The 1-1-1 dilema:

Its hard tto tell what route you may take but this kind of team can adapt very well to any situation, the same principies are applicable here, avoid combat early.

There are good strategies depending on the setup, but focus in one character, probably you can islotate a character out the priest singth.

You may be seeing there are a lot of points in comun, focus your attacks, get good team movement and pass more.

Example of a warrior based setup (legendaries avoided):

[Mac] Ogrikarag
    Level 22 Dwarf Warrior

[Mac] Zarfox
    Level 19 Human Warrior

[Mac] Hohtel
    Level 22 Human Priest

Last edited: Apr 26, 2017
  2. Macizo

Macizo Guild Leader

Continued:

-------

[Mac] Ogrikarag
    Level 22 Dwarf Warrior

[Mac] Zarfox
    Level 19 Human Warrior

[Mac]Farnermort
    Level 19 Human Wizard

Wizard mostly setup:

[Mac]Angduraz
    Level 19 Dwarf Wizard

[Mac] Zakgor
    Level 20 Dwarf Wizard

[Mac]Farnermort
    Level 19 Human Wizard

Special Thanks to Sasoo8 who help me.
    Any comments or diferent aproaches are welcome!.

Edit: this builds are informative, stress in team movement that i find crucial and most players now dont play them.

Last edited: Apr 26, 2017
  3. Melancthon

Melancthon Ogre

It is impossible to under-emphasize the power of strategic passing. I learned this with my (very) brief stint playing a Volcano team in MP. When in doubt, pass! This forces your opponent to take the initiative and can totally screw up their plans or cause them to make sub-optimal moves.

4. Macizo

Macizo Guild Leader

Hello! This is part two of Macizo's guide on fighting popular (and possibly annoying) team combinations! Part 1 was about fighting heal spam teams. Part 2 is about fighting bless spam!

To effectively counter this team, you must understand the strengths and weaknesses of a bless priest. I'll give an example of a popular build below. As you look through the characters/ cards, notice that in general, teams with bless priests are good at fighting warriors, but not so good at fighting wizard teams.

------

[Mac] Hohtel
    Level 22 Human Priest
    Flail Of Fury
    Dark Drewg's Mace
    Stargod's Raiments
    Black Cat Buckler
    Captain Cedric's Boots
    St Ulrich's Bones
    Incense Of Roiled Air
    Bleneth's Skull
    Venerable Positioning
    Advanced Piety
    4 x Mass Frenzy
    1 x Cleansing Ray
    2 x Flanking Move
    3 x Parry
    1 x Cushioning Armor
    1 x Delegate
    1 x Wounded Block
    2 x Altruism
    1 x Inquisitor's Strike
    2 x Inspiration
    2 x Bless
    1 x Greater Heal
    1 x Able Bludgeon
    2 x Strong Hack
    1 x Team Walk
    1 x Vanguard
    1 x Sapping Spear
    3 x Strong Bludgeon
    3 x Unholy Frenzy
    1 x Enervating Touch
    1 x Martyr Blessing
    1 x Blind Rage

[Mac]Shoterrkier
    Level 14 Human Priest
    Inquisitor's Morningstar
    Vampire's Blade
    Stargod's Raiments
    Aegis Of The Defender
    Captain Cedric's Boots
    St Ulrich's Bones
    Bleneth's Frenzy Medallion
    St Ulrich's Bones
    Subtle Positioning
    Advanced Piety
    1 x Destructive Purge
    1 x Superstitious
    2 x Flanking Move
    2 x Inquisitor's Strike
    2 x Loner
    1 x Cushioning Armor
    1 x Greater Heal
    2 x Mass Frenzy
    2 x Vanguard
    2 x Altruism
    1 x Draining Touch
    1 x Subtle Parry
    3 x Bless
    2 x Defender's Block
    1 x Weak Chop
    1 x Enervating Touch
    1 x Consuming Spear
    2 x Invigorating Touch
    2 x Cleansing Ray
    1 x Unholy Frenzy
    1 x Team Walk
    2 x Martyr Blessing
    2 x Purge
    ------

As you can see, bless priests must be good at two things: Keeping themselves alive and providing an advantage in card count and card selection.

How you should counter these teams:

In general: Remember that Bless is a "Gold" colored card, and so it's pretty expensive to keep bless in the deck. The more you can use lower quality cards to negate his bless card in some way, the better off you will be.

(1) If you have a warrior/priest team
    -Save one or two team-movement cards. When your opponent casts the next bless, use the team movement card to rush past his warrior and force the priest to move squares. If the priest doesn't have extra moves left, chase him down and assassinate! If the priest does have extra moves left, take over his blessed square and lock down the nearest VP.

-There's a chance that your opponent will move his warriors to attack you, while you are focusing on taking out his priest. Try your best to avoid confrontations with his warrior, unless you have extra parries. Making your opponent move his warriors off of their blessed square is a small victory in itself, already. Don't throw that away by engaging his warriors when you don't have enough blocks.

(2) If you have at least 1 wizard

-Fire wizards are particularly good for killing bless priests because it's difficult to out-heal a fire-wizard. While the priest is busy evading/ purging/ healing himself, you can try to control the VP or position yourself for an easier priest kill next round.

-Control wizards are also very good for moving enemies off of their blessed squares and removing terrain attachments. Saving a wall of fire, hot spot, or stone spikes for removing blessed terrain at the end of a round is a good idea. In general, players tend to bless near the end of the round, when they have one or fewer movement cards left. For your warriors, try to save a movement card until the end of the round to help pressure one of their units off of the blessed square, or for wizards, try to save your control/terrain cards as much as possible.

(3) Overall tips

-The bless priest can hit hard but their numbers of attacks are low, so chasing the priest head-on has low risk, assuming you lead with your blocker.
    -Blesses are more effective in large maps, where your opponent can take more than one round to draw cards and refine his hand. Knowing this, you need to take the VP as soon as possible while moving towards his team. Try to keep cheap defensive cards that can negate his stronger cards (think parries or perhaps armor)
    -On small maps, bless priests are easier to deal with because the priest doesn't have much room to flee. Don't waste your cards early! Pass and play cautiously until he decides to use his bless, and then you can go on the offensive if you have enough movement/ attack cards. The more cards you conserve, the more pressure you can put on his priest(s).

(4) Other tools

-Muscle through and violent spin are excellent cards to help fight bless priests and stealing their blessed terrain for yourself. Bash attacks, to an extent, also help. If you find that bless spamming is common in the current map rotation, it may be worth it to equip items that have muscle through, violent spin, or bashes.

(5) Other setups
    Probably the most annoying setup you will encounter is the Vamp Priest + Control wizard, as the wizard doesn't have to move much to be effective. The Vamp priest will commonly use Cushioning armor to mitigate damage.

Even though the vamp + control wizard setup can be intimidating, the wizard cannot cover all of their weaknesses and probably has either low damage or low reach. The team probably relies on punishing bolts or teaming up on 1 character to finish them off, so be careful with your movement and save some good move cards. Try to spread out his team so that you can isolate one character, either a priest or a wizard, without the other members of his team supporting him.

If you are playing wizards, again, save control and terrain attachments until you absolutely know you need to use them.

Special thanks to Sasoo8!.

5. Macizo

Macizo Guild Leader

Any builds someone want to disscuss? Im open to sugestions.

6. Christofff

Christofff Guild Leader

Macizo thanks for sharing your great strategy on beating heal spam priest.

Though this doesn't change my view that items like silver healing ring, evensong, and st urlich's bones are overpowered, I feel moer empowered to beat priests. Fun fact - priests being generally "support' (unless vampire), in general only 1/5 of their deck contains attack cards. I played with Gurel once in team and he gave good advice - focus the support, i.e priest, as soon as possible. I am proud to say that I let priest run up to my wiz in first round and took a single sundering strike and that was all!! Then dead priest!! So with wiz if you are feeling daring and have some good damage, I advise you to take the initiative, focus priest while using your warrior / priest to position in front of your wiz and kite the enemy warriors.

ParodyKnaveBob and Macizo like this.
  7. Christofff

Christofff Guild Leader

I struggled against Ntym13's build alot.

He ran two elves with blocking mace / bellowing helm / all out attack as well elvish trickery. He would always pass, to wait for opponent to commit and wait for his elvish trickery / war cry to arrive. The human priest has sprint team. I often struggled to beat him, even though I realised some of his pass decisions were sub-par. How would you beat a build like this Macizo? (or in general how would you beat similar defensive combo builds?)

8. Macizo

Macizo Guild Leader

Okey... here we go ;)

I dont know exactly how was build but if would be playing with those items i would made like this:

[Mac] Hohtel
    Level 22 Human Priest

[Mac] Rothweron I
    Level 20 Elf Warrior

[Mac] Anleg
    Level 18 Elf Warrior

It may have strong arm instead of shortsword but if a remember he often used the shortsword (and have some sense if he dosent want to trade blows in short range). Probably too, remove the one of the skills for diamond mocasins and play risky trickery or wild trickery or tokenless martial skill, even switch to a tokenless helmet with the war cry.

Playing with warriors:

This build doesnt move around, it has strong moves but very few of them, he want to move once or two in a round and stay there, so... the way to face it its the same: save team movement, spins or muscle and take down the priest first. Seeing the low attack count on the warriors i may say its pretty "safe" go for it. Try to play around defenders in most cases, dont save too much blocks given the war cry.

If you sucessfully kill the priest you may take the VP and use superior mobility. Probably you gonna have the chance to kill a warrior but as always concentrate the fire on one character.

PLaying with wizards:
    Here the only problem its the defenders blocks and the healing, as long you can make a kill is probably thats means win if is the priest the better, save movement (yes, you may say that the wizards doesnt move... but hey do). Control cards and spark generator are your friends here.

Fire wizards are the special case that they could kill a single target faster that he can heal.
    Electrical wizard must positioning good to hit more than one target so their attacks count against the healing.

Last edited: May 10, 2017
  9. Deepweed

Deepweed Thaumaturge

How do you defeat 3 warrior teams?

10. Macizo

Macizo Guild Leader

Do you have some setup in mind? There are a lot of diferent 3 warrior setups. I could talk about how to face my mobility warriors that i post in other thtead that they have flaws and weakness too.

11. Gingrich Yurr

Gingrich Yurr Thaumaturge

TL;DR: play fire wizards. Currently playing one after picking up the last thing I needed from this week's RR, Flame Warper, and having a blast. So how do we counter fire wizards?

12. Christofff

Christofff Guild Leader

Good stuff thanks Macizo :))

Just watch out you will get many more questions soon... :)

13. Macizo

Macizo Guild Leader

Okey, normaly i dont play fire wizards but they have some strong points and some weakness.

Lets take for example next configurations:

Example 1: Human - Control-Fire

[Mac]Farnermort
    Level 19 Human Wizard

This Wizard is for suport, test for "block any" blocks (like defenders) hit relativy hard and can flash, have average mobility that can save his life, good armor.
    Strenghts: Can decimate a entire team, he has good movement and its good for positioning allys and enemies. Hard to corner.
    Weakness: He doesnt kill fast its for a long term setup. Its not particulary good agaisnt other wizards as most of his control is range 4. Hes burning get mitigate a lot by armor.

Example 2: Burst burning wizard

[Mac]Angduraz
    Level 19 Dwarf Wizard

This wizard want to hit multiples opponents each time he attacks and instant burn them ritgh away, having a good mix of burns helps when they dont get some burst dmg. He has nice mobility but not too many ways to defend itself, so he feels confortable at range. Can kill fast in good draws.
    Weakness: Close combat, armor can nulify most of the burning (im looking you reliable mail and monster hide) so he need to keep some of the limited armor removal he has and do not waste them.

Example 3: More focused single target wizard

[Mac] Zakgor
    Level 20 Dwarf Wizard

This excels killing single characters ocationaly he can distribute his dmg to several enemies, but mostly his efforts its killing one by one. Probably the most eficient in killing, as the last one, he find hard to defend itself at most of their pool its to burn dowm enemies. He takes risk agaisnt other firemages.

General tips:

If you want to kill a fire mage have some nice armor until you find the oportunity to close the range corner him, so he cant run away.
    Dont be on LoS unless is necesary that he must keep his armor limited armor removal and his burst cards are mitigate by the armor, so the dmg can do its limited. Keeping its armor removal means that he may be discarting good burning cards or good defensive cards anyways its your win.

Martyr blessing, on warriors, after the first burn attachment its a strong play (unless you are near to dead or reached draw limit) and provide card adventage, as if they continue burning its too risky for them. Dont martyr first that they may no burning them and start to avoid them.

Special case: Illusion wizards can shutdown most of this kind of wizard (maybe except the first one that fireball its burst 2) or they have to risk in trying to cross the wall.

14. Macizo

Macizo Guild Leader

To @Deepweed

How to face 3 warrios teams:
    [Mac] Zarfox
    Level 19 Human Warrior
    Double-edged Sword
    Mithril Aegisblade
    Snitrick's Last Stand
    Snarlcub Hide
    Aegis Of The Defender
    Tough Leather Cap
    Captain Cedric's Boots
    Subtle Positioning
    Savvy Attacker
    1 x Nimble Strike
    2 x Dancing Cut
    2 x Subtle Parry
    2 x Defender's Block
    1 x Impaler
    1 x All Out Attack
    2 x Team Walk
    1 x Warding Lance
    2 x Flanking Move
    2 x Vanguard
    2 x Impaling Stab
    1 x Slicer
    1 x Potent Stab
    1 x Weak Chop
    1 x Parry
    1 x Pulverizing Hack
    2 x Vengeance
    1 x Officer's Harness
    1 x Dash, Team!
    1 x Flimsy Block
    1 x Wounded Block
    1 x Obvious Maneuver
    1 x Backbiting Strike
    2 x Toughened Hide Strips
    1 x Monstrous Hide
    1 x Strong Hack
    1 x Penetrating Lunge

[Mac]Foxdon
    Level 17 Human Warrior
    Double-edged Sword
    Mithril Aegisblade
    Snitrick's Last Stand
    Xander's Mail
    Aegis Of The Defender
    Tough Leather Cap
    Captain Cedric's Boots
    Subtle Positioning
    Savvy Attacker
    1 x Nimble Strike
    2 x Dancing Cut
    2 x Subtle Parry
    1 x Reliable Mail
    1 x Impaler
    1 x All Out Attack
    2 x Defender's Block
    1 x Warding Lance
    2 x Flanking Move
    2 x Vanguard
    2 x Team Walk
    1 x Slicer
    1 x Potent Stab
    1 x Weak Chop
    1 x Parry
    1 x Pulverizing Hack
    2 x Vengeance
    2 x Officer's Harness
    1 x Dash, Team!
    1 x Flimsy Block
    1 x Wounded Block
    1 x Obvious Maneuver
    1 x Backbiting Strike
    1 x Toughened Hide Strips
    1 x Strong Hack
    2 x Impaling Stab
    1 x Penetrating Lunge

[Mac] Siancast
    Level 17 Human Warrior
    Double-edged Sword
    Mithril Aegisblade
    Snitrick's Last Stand
    Xander's Mail
    Aegis Of The Defender
    Tough Leather Cap
    Captain Cedric's Boots
    Subtle Positioning
    Savvy Attacker
    1 x Nimble Strike
    2 x Dancing Cut
    2 x Subtle Parry
    1 x Reliable Mail
    1 x Impaler
    1 x All Out Attack
    2 x Defender's Block
    1 x Warding Lance
    2 x Flanking Move
    2 x Vanguard
    2 x Team Walk
    1 x Slicer
    1 x Potent Stab
    1 x Weak Chop
    1 x Parry
    1 x Pulverizing Hack
    2 x Vengeance
    2 x Officer's Harness
    1 x Dash, Team!
    1 x Flimsy Block
    1 x Wounded Block
    1 x Obvious Maneuver
    1 x Backbiting Strike
    1 x Toughened Hide Strips
    1 x Strong Hack
    2 x Impaling Stab
    1 x Penetrating Lunge

This team excels in positioning, lacks raw dmg but can make some burst high dmg attacks and defends itself very well. The bigget maps the better for this kind of team that can use his movility to outmanuver.
    The smallest maps the less better perform.

The big dmg teams can gain the dmg race agaisnt this team if they dont have room to flee.

Pinning a character against a wall can be the the key to defeat this team.

Wizards have some hard time if they cant disrup his strategy. Cold wizard are good to limit their movement.

Dont give them too much room to move at will gainig central squares is good that the cover area at doing this. Dont let them surround you passing your warriors or defensive characters and goin for the support or wizard.

15. Dark Brightness

Dark Brightness Orc Soldier

The main point of this thread in my opinion is to show that all decks have weakneses,there's no flawless one.But what makes some decks more succesfull than other ones?
    The answer is really simple,they excel at something,whether damage,tanking,healing or control,this is the first step to making a succesfull deck.Second,after making ur deck excel at something (you can clearly notice all macizo decks excell VERY WELL at something) you must round up/balance the other aspects of this deck in suitable manner.

For example control wiz based team ofc will need to posses enough damage to be able to utilize their strong point to maximun effect,not only control and disrupting enemy teams movement,but also dealing enough damage,which will make the enemy consider twice before diving into vp or chasing you.This means that if u are gonna use priest and 2 mages,you won't have to bring too many heals,because they will be mainly avoiding combat with warrs as much posible.In this case instead of heals,extra draws sound like a good solution,they boost the damage outpout or the control even more (according to your draws) at that round,which can win a lot of games.

With this way we have made mages which are threatening enough for warriors teams and they can pose real challenge to them. But even tho this deck sounds good in general idea it's gonna have disadvantages.
    1)Priest is gonna be kinda weak against melee teams,lacks damage.
    2)Control wiz aren't so exceptional against damage based ones.
    3)Early rushes can destroy you (3 warrs commands or even those legendary draws of 1 single sprint them from bloody command of the priest human skill).
    4)Hard to defend vp,to be able to do it you would need even more control,in the price of sacrificing damage.
    5)When the enemy priest manages to keep in control ur damage or even outheals it,the match is lost.
    6)Blocks like defenders can really cause you nightmares,especially when you don't posses the electromancer trait on ur wiz
    7)Vengeance

As you can see,the weak points of that deck are so many,but now you will ask me:With simple control you can solve all of them? Bless spam? The answer is no,all of the cards you posses in ur hand and deck are like tools,which can be used from you to find the solution,but what's more important is not the "quality" of the tools,but the one who's using them. In other words,first and main thing you must posses is right decision making,the ability to plan ahead and make the battle escalate by the rythm you want to.Especially the last one,which is the hardest to get acomplished is even controling the opponents moves (by forcing them to move somewhere you expect to with bluffing or not) which is gonna make ur opponent helpless and except he gets draws "lucky" draws,he is doomed to lose without much resistance.

Kinda big example was that but in similar fashion other type of decks can posses strong or weak points.

ParodyKnaveBob, CT5 and Macizo like this.
  16. Christofff

Christofff Guild Leader

reread this thread and there are some great tips. Thanks everyone who contribute.

When you say the best strategy is to pass with 1/1/1 builds, in general I don't like this especially if I have strong cards and opponent passes too. Macizio care to share your thoughts in general and how to feel more comfortable passing? Or, how to try to make moves without passing, i.e stalling?

So lets say I have a human warrior at start of round with two moves: the default run and a flanking move. I can run to the VS. And I am against say, a two wiz, 1 priest team where I have seen firestarter on one wiz. I know it is best NOT to run to VS, buit to run to near the enemy with behind a wall that he can't reach easily, so I do that, but then sometimes the wiz will use dangerous maneuver to see me from the side of the map. Ok so if you were playing this scenario, with say a three warrior team, and this one warrior, he has: flankin move, run, impaling stab, all out attack, backbiting strike. would you always pass??

I can take a screenshot sometimes if it makes easier to understand.

Macizo likes this.
  17. Macizo

Macizo Guild Leader

okey... this is a hard question... by i look passing its good, if the fire wiz moves first probably you can get and edge but the other wiz could be control, so... i may ask what its the rest of your team?

You cant evaluate your hand by a single character, if the rest of your team its in a bad spot to help probably your incurtion gonna end in failure and passing its good, if the opponent uses most of his cards and you didnt probably the warrior can get a hit.

Anything, remember than passing you can get better cards in the rest of your team, if the opponent its hand full of cards and only one of your characters have a good hand passing should you feels confortable.

If you cant get a course of action passing its good too even if all of your team have a good hand.

Last edited: Jun 27, 2017
    CT5, Christofff and ParodyKnaveBob like this.
  18. Macizo

Macizo Guild Leader

Hi there.

Im gonna be playing and posting a diferent team each week, if you have some configurations or strategies ask and if i can i will try ;).

Later

ParodyKnaveBob and CT5 like this.
  19. Macizo

Macizo Guild Leader

Hi, tehere a team of this week:

Control Burning.

[Mac]Angduraz
    Level 19 Dwarf Wizard

[Mac] Zakgor
    Level 20 Dwarf Wizard

[Mac] Hohtel
    Level 22 Human Priest

Have very good strong points and week points as anyone. The main idea is make a card adventage and burn the enemies one by one but thanks to ember burst you can take 2 at same time. The control wizard keep enemies wizards at bay and take control to slow down warriors. The priest is heavy support character but sometime the inquisitor strike can finish characters. The priest maximizes his cicliyng to get his key card faster.

Strong: Can kill faster and have adsurbs draws.
    Weekness: Armor, really hard to kill high armored characters. Lack of LoS.

Edit: current record of 14 wins 3 losses.

Last edited: Jul 19, 2017
    Christofff and ParodyKnaveBob like this.
  20. Christofff

Christofff Guild Leader

I will beat it using the strategies you mentioned earlier :)

Macizo likes this.