[1/1/1] The build I've been looking for

Discussion in 'Deck Building' started by TheIvyX, Jul 7, 2017.

1. TheIvyX

TheIvyX Orc Soldier

For a while, I was wondering if I could find a setup for my multiplayer build that answered the question, "Can I win with this build and not have to worry about changing it?" because I'm lazy

Well here's what I ended up with. If you've got suggestions/questions, go ahead and comment. Some items could be switched out for better ones, i.e. having Snarlcub Hide instead of Werewolf Hide, but I don't have access to them.

As of now, the only change I've had to the original build below is that I've switched out the warrior's boots for Cursed Gumshoes.

[​IMG]
    Fiora
    Level 23 Human Warrior

Fiora IX
    Level 6 Human Priest

Fiora IV
    Level 6 Human Wizard
    yes I am a filthy Fiora main

I got stuck in 1200-1300 elo trying to mess around with other items/builds and currently reside at 1550~. I'd say that's pretty good progress.

Last edited: Jul 15, 2017
  2. Macizo

Macizo Guild Leader

I have 2 things to change, goat boots are mediocre at best, i strongly recomend dont use it, the trackers boots on the wizard make no sense to me, it could be better something with team movement for the yellow token or free move to scape from a pinch even teleport.

3. TheIvyX

TheIvyX Orc Soldier

Yeah I'll switch out Goat Boots, probably with Cursed Gumshoes. Tracker's Boots gives me 2 cantrip cards and 1 movement card that heals me whenever others take damage, which can come in a pinch sometimes, otherwise I'll just use it for the movement. I don't really know if I want to switch it out for another pair of boots other than Captain Cedric's Boots, whenever I get it.

Last edited: Jul 8, 2017
  4. Christofff

Christofff Guild Leader

Have you tested it? How did it fare? Testing is the best way, gives you udnerstanding and familiarity with the build.

Besides, these are just our opinions, in the end we all will make up our own mind...

But I do like cape of dark magic.

Also, might be worth rethinking how vengeance benefits. Once the opponent sees it for the first time, they can and will play around it. So then it just becomes a strong hack.

5. TheIvyX

TheIvyX Orc Soldier

I put this at the end of the post which shows some of the best players that I was able to beat with this build, although I've won many more times outside of those screenshots (I would estimate around a 70%+ winrate, give or take).

6. BlackVoidDeath

BlackVoidDeath Guild Leader

[​IMG]
    Yeah, just give or take 30%.
    (I know this doesnt count players who are not in guilds as Ivy is not part of one - but the boasting part really does show here when put into perspective: if you say that you managed to defeat a high player once and not mentioning that you have been obliterated 5 other times by that player.) :)

7. TheIvyX

TheIvyX Orc Soldier

Yeah I'm bragging too much :oops: sorry it just feels nice to starting winning again

Maybe one day I'll go against you and beat you though ;)

Last edited: Jul 9, 2017
    Scarponi likes this.
  8. TheIvyX

TheIvyX Orc Soldier

I want to add another comment to this picture now that I've taken a second look, because I've only started using this 1/1/1 setup recently. Those battles from the first week of June and before were me trying to come up with some character builds (and other bad setups like this one that I posted).

I can at least say that I've been able to get my 3 daily wins in for the 2 gold chests without too much hassle. That and league games.

Last edited: Jul 15, 2017