Castle Mitternacht Adventures are Coming!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Jon, Jun 18, 2017.

1. Jon

Jon Blue Manchu Staff Member

2. ParodyKnaveBob

ParodyKnaveBob Thaumaturge

Thank you in advance!!! $:^ D

3. Jaer

Jaer Goblin Champion

Woohoo!!
    Card Hunters everywhere, rejoice!

4. boro

boro Goblin Champion

Awesome !

5. Maniafig

Maniafig Thaumaturge

Woo, finally an excuse to use all those level 23~24 characters. :p

Any news on whether there'll be changes/additions to CoC given the new starter packs, maps and mobs?

6. BlackVoidDeath

BlackVoidDeath Guild Leader

www.cardhunter.com went down earlier, but now its back up.
    Looks amazing!
    And only took you guys two months to release a new build. :p

7. Robauke

Robauke Guild Leader

Thats great news, it was so overdue that the elf wiz devil figure got the standard feminine voice.

Wait a minute...

8. HisRoyalHygiene

HisRoyalHygiene Guild Leader

Aw man, tomorrow? That's too long to wait! ;)

Looking forward to tearing my hair out over some new quests. Race you @Scarponi ?

9. Scarponi

Scarponi Moderator

Revel in your last day of 100%, it's going to take some serious genius and luck to get it back! I'll be more interested in possible, rather than first!

Sir Veza likes this.
  10. PULSEFIRE

PULSEFIRE Ogre

Finally!
    I'm gonna go tell @tolkien.
    This is gonna be fun and oh boy have I been waiting.

11. tolkien

tolkien Thaumaturge

Thanks. Being the forum fool that I am, I was the first to 'like' this update.

12. j3st3ri

j3st3ri Thaumaturge

I'll wait and see what others have to say about these adventures before I'm willing to pay any money; I really don't want more adventures that are as unforgiving and luck based as AI (hard) adventures were.

seth arue, wavy, PULSEFIRE and 3 others like this.
  13. Sir Veza

Sir Veza Farming Deity

Great to see this coming online! @Jon says it's supposed to be quite difficult, which I'm sure will be appreciated by serious students of the game and give them a real sense of accomplishment when they best it. Which is really cool.
    Any future chance of throwing a bone to us slackers who'd like a few new moderately difficult modules to play for fun and relaxation? Just askin'. ;) Not sure how many of us are hanging around.

esthkol, wavy and ParodyKnaveBob like this.
  14. mikey76500

mikey76500 Hydra

@j3st3ri: 1st one's free, I believe. Could try that out.

Also, YES! MORE CAMPAIGN STUFF! FINALLY!

ParodyKnaveBob and Sir Veza like this.
  15. Yeah, me too. Saying it is super hard to me means, it was rushed and slopped together and no one had time to playtest it so just make it hard for the hardcore min max folks and screw over the folks who like to use non OP cards and items. Doesn't sound like they actually fixed any of the known issues with the CM cards. So I am also in wait and see mode. And I might just give my money to the new Darkest Dungeon DLC instead.

Tyro and j3st3ri like this.
  16. What's the over and under on them forgetting to make new steam achievements for CM maps and items?

Tyro likes this.
  17. hello world

hello world Hydra

I just hope they can get on the steam front page again with this.

And if they didn't announce free rare items on completion these are probably not as hard as AI hard mode, probably, attack of the artifact was doable in coop with randoms, so hopefully this doesn't have anything like the tombstone mission or the dead elementals

Tyro and cycosurgeon like this.
  18. Flaxative

Flaxative Party Leader

Next release :)

19. Scarponi

Scarponi Moderator

I realize regardless of what anyone says, there will always be those who perceive things which are not as how they desire them to be as bad design, but I will note that these adventures were play tested, and for what its worth, they were harder in play testing than they will be in the release (which is still hard).

20. Maniafig

Maniafig Thaumaturge

Is the Test Server meant to be accessible? I've been able to access it since this morning.

Seeing what one of the enemies can do and what enemies they are accompanied by has made me question the sanity of whoever made those maps and my own for trying to beat it.

ParodyKnaveBob, tolkien and Sir Veza like this.