Rate my Randimar's Rarities

Discussion in 'Card Hunter General Chat' started by Will-, Sep 22, 2013.

1. mckeen

mckeen Hydra

my 2 cents....

I agree with Scarponi that the best use for Silverfire Vial is on a dedicated silver wizard build. There are better options for your slots on a fire wizard.

However, I think Dangerous Club has it's uses - particularly in some of the warrior dominated leagues like Triple Duel and Chess. A single token for 3 Unnerving Strike is pretty good when you look at the alternatives: Maquah Of Ancient Blood (-1 unnerving but +1 trait) or Ztoli Branch (+1 minor token, +1 trait). Those Unnerving Strike can turn parries into 50/50 bets...

2. ParodyKnaveBob

ParodyKnaveBob Thaumaturge

3. vitreo84

vitreo84 Goblin Champion

Beater
    For Crusher the beater has a 10 Damage Strong Bludgeon comparing it... instead of a weak backbite ;) LOL so the unnerving is expensive :)
    Expecially if you are already using the warcry with no block roll at all! :)

4. Christofff

Christofff Guild Leader

Yeah silverfire vial sounds better than it is.. But still, inq bolt is punishing against a lycan...and not many other arcane items that offer long range attacks. So I think it could be a potential gem once you get 3 or more...who knows

5. BlackVoidDeath

BlackVoidDeath Guild Leader

j3st3ri and ParodyKnaveBob like this.
  6. Rebel7284

Rebel7284 Ogre

I considered doing something like this, but I can't bring myself to play an elf wizard. So, so squishy.

7. BlackVoidDeath

macizo did an elf wizard at 1800.
    Also hurray for third Snitrick's

ParodyKnaveBob likes this.
  8. Macizo

Macizo Guild Leader

yeah i did ;)
    A silversmith elf wizard

ParodyKnaveBob likes this.
  9. Kalin

Kalin Begat G'zok

10. BlackVoidDeath

Depends on if you think its worth spending 2500 gold on upgrading a shuffle to flank, I'd say yes to Quellic's and no to the rest.
    ~~~
    Has anyone tried using Haethel's Resolve in a deck? Maybe with RtS?

Sir Veza likes this.
  11. ParodyKnaveBob

ParodyKnaveBob Thaumaturge

The more Quellic's, the better? $E^ J
    Extra Hackmasters can be fun, but the cost would be more up to your enjoyment, especially since the one card isn't unique to that item anymore.
    Volkov's gold and token cost might be up to what leagues you'd join with it.
    (Therefore yeah, I more-or-less agree with BVD. I did buy a Hackmaster or two many moons ago, and I've enjoyed, even recently, but I'd be more inclined to tell someone to buy Snitrick's Last Stand these days, despite Hackmaster definitely still serving its own different purpose.)

I haven't gotten around to it yet, BVD, although I've wanted to. I'm thinking Gingrich did at some point...

Sir Veza likes this.
  12. TheIvyX

TheIvyX Orc Soldier

13. vitreo84

vitreo84 Goblin Champion

Quinn buckler is nice to help with movement :) only problem is that if you are building an antiwizard warrior you can use the parry.

14. Gingrich Yurr

Gingrich Yurr Thaumaturge

Can't remember if I did, but CT5 definitely did over on his channel. I think it showed up in a Bargecano video? I think Haethel's is the best controlly warrior weapon if you want to try that sort of thing.

@TheIvyX: Quinn's is very good. When I don't have a particular shield in mind Quinn's is the one I turn to. Just very versatile and great all-round. Same goes for the Throons's when you have a minor token to spare, but the Quinn's is higher priority, especially since you already have one.

ParodyKnaveBob and Sir Veza like this.
  15. vitreo84

vitreo84 Goblin Champion

in my RR
    3rd CC's Vow
    2nd instant snowman :) i think i will not buy an epic.

16. TheIvyX

TheIvyX Orc Soldier

I'm currently using a Parrying Buckler on my Human Warrior, should I switch to Throon's instead?

17. Gingrich Yurr

Gingrich Yurr Thaumaturge

It's up to you really. This current map rotation has quite a lot of wizards so I would use Throon's but in warrior-heavy maps Parrying Buckler would be the better choice.

Sir Veza and ParodyKnaveBob like this.
  18. TheIvyX

TheIvyX Orc Soldier

Hell yeah! I've got a nice collection of items in my RR! I've got about 5.2K gold to spend, so I need help choosing wisely.

Legendaries
    Cadefel's Savage Maul
    Fabrian's Shield
    Iberial's Boots (I already have a pair of Vira's Shoes that I'm comfortable with)
    Olga's Messy Gland
    Painful Flashstaff
    Phantom Pain (I already own one and currently use it on my Wizard in multiplayer, not sure if I should grab and/or use another)
    Red Flame (I have White Flame, and Red Flame looks like a nice pickup...)
    Robes Of Foz
    Sanger's Space Cap (Already own x2 and will never use them lol)
    Yochxti's Sacred Bundle (Already own x1)

Epics
    Cohr's Black Scepter
    Command Stone (Already own x3)
    Ephriam's Crazy Boots
    Godtouched Spear
    Lt. Morrison's Helmet
    Magma Scepter (Already own x1, I might get this one)
    Magnetic Shield (Already own x2)
    Make Haste (Already own x1)
    Oliver's Boots (Already own x1)
    Tochtli Boots (Already own x1)

19. Kalin

Kalin Begat G'zok

I use the Flashstaff and multiple Magmas in SP, but I don't see anything here worth going broke for.

Sir Veza likes this.
  20. Macizo

Macizo Guild Leader

Robes of foz and phatom are the best of them

Sir Veza and ParodyKnaveBob like this.