[RANKED] 9 Punishing Bolts and Nimble Strikes

Discussion in 'Deck Building' started by rinco69, Dec 25, 2016.

1. rinco69

rinco69 Thaumaturge

A Merry Xmas to us all; RNG bless us, every one!

My gift to you is my build using items from Castle Mitternacht. It got me to #1 in not one but two(!!) map rotations. Sure it's just a variant on some old favourites. But CM gives new life to some old builds.

Kahronk
    Level 22 Dwarf Wizard

Skratdurak
    Level 1 Dwarf Warrior

Foxaleban
    Level 18 Human Priest

2. c4rnivean

c4rnivean Orc Soldier

Nice, I would never have thought to use Sundering Strike and pen aura to skip Boiling on the wiz.

Let the substitutions begin! I don't have the awesome Vasyl's, so what's the next best use for that slot?
    Is Wym's even worthwhile? How about Explorer's Force Suit?
    Or maybe just a Robe of Lightness and downgrade to Advanced Electromancy to upgrade to 2nd Heartripper?

3. ParodyKnaveBob

ParodyKnaveBob Thaumaturge

Or, maybe rinco doesn't believe losing Pushback Parry x2 is an upgrade. $;^ J

c4rnivean likes this.
  4. rinco69

rinco69 Thaumaturge

I was using explorers until I got the vasyls. But you will have more fun once you get vasyls.

The electromancy cards are awesome but yeah could easily be tweaked. I lose a lot to fire wizards so Wyms would be a good pick.

Like PKB says the parrys are key. You must get close to punish.

5. mckeen

mckeen Hydra

ParodyKnaveBob likes this.
  6. rinco69

rinco69 Thaumaturge

7. BlackVoidDeath

BlackVoidDeath Guild Leader

If I dont beat you to it!
    [​IMG]

visak13 and ParodyKnaveBob like this.
  8. rinco69

rinco69 Thaumaturge

#2!! #2!!

wereviper, visak13 and ParodyKnaveBob like this.
  9. rinco69

rinco69 Thaumaturge

The last two months have been rough. I lost several times. No thanks to @drinko69. Fortunately patience brings me to the front.

upload_2017-5-26_23-40-30.png

To all my followers, I love you all. To all my enemies, I love you too. To everyone else, I hate yous! Just kidding. Kisses, cuddles, and tickles!

BlackVoidDeath and Pawndawan like this.
  10. BlackVoidDeath

BlackVoidDeath Guild Leader

Oh god yes, so difficult for you with your three games.
    [​IMG]

skulldestroyer likes this.
  11. rinco69

rinco69 Thaumaturge

@Taten210 was surely my greatest foe. Including that time I faced off BVD in the boxing championship and I won, not because of skill. But because BVD reckons he is better than our RNGesus and doesn't swap the build. If it was a battle of skill well, we all know who would win (me you duh brains, geez do I have to 'splain everything!?? shut the front door).

I figured I should give a sitrep (a report on the current military situation in a particular area). August 5th this is where I am at...
    upload_2017-8-5_1-5-13.png

Maybe I will switch up my build. Maybe I wont. Mayhbe you're a dum dum head. Who knows? I do. Btw I have 100% winrate over 5 months. What's your failure rate? The answer is shut-your-face. I will play ranked whenever I feel like. And I feel like some ice cream.

Macizo, Sasoo8 and BlackVoidDeath like this.
  12. Macizo

Macizo Guild Leader

6 ranked games in 5 months... No comments about that 100%. (But 1887 ranking its great)

ParodyKnaveBob and Sir Veza like this.