[Prizes] Pizza Rewards for Guild Seasons!

Discussion in 'Guilds' started by Flaxative, Jan 6, 2015.

1. BlackVoidDeath

BlackVoidDeath Guild Leader

Pizza? I dont want to rush you but also wanted to let you know that I have not received anything if you did send the codes.

ParodyKnaveBob and Flaxative like this.
  2. Flaxative

Flaxative Party Leader

Thanks for the reminder. I'll do it this weekend, preferably tonight.

Solip and ParodyKnaveBob like this.
  3. Pyrious

Pyrious Hydra

Were we too patient?

4. Flaxative

Flaxative Party Leader

Maybe! As I've mentioned in a few places I'm totally slammed this month due the Kickstarter I'm running. A lot of these things that I do for Card Hunter, especially around community engagement, are more elective than directive (AA, season stuff) and pestering helps :p

5. Farbs

Farbs Blue Manchu Staff Member

The best way to get Flax's attention right now might be to take something else off his plate. Meanwhile I notice that his kickstarter is very nearly, but not quite, funded. So...

6. Flaxative

Flaxative Party Leader

Congratulations to all guilds that competed for pizza this month! Feblestia prizes have been sent out; let me know if there's any problems :)

Good luck all in the month of MARSOLEUM!

7. Flaxative

Flaxative Party Leader

Congrats to Leviathan for a second consecutive win! And to all who strive for pizza :)

Rewards have been sent out; let me know if there're any problems.

Good luck all in the month of MORVRIL!

8. vicwarrior

vicwarrior Kobold

i'd like to know when does a season end? at 0:00AM in the first day of next month?

9. BlackVoidDeath

Correct, 00:00 UTC, but any games that start before the end of the season also count for the previous season even if they end in the next one (this is according to @Farbs so dont quote me on that, though he probably know what he is talking about since its his site).

10. timeracers

timeracers Guild Leader

Yes games that were started in a season apply to that season only.

11. Flaxative

Flaxative Party Leader

Season prizes for April should be distributed to principals now; let me know if I missed anyone or if you got bad codes.

And good luck everyone in the new season!

12. Christofff

Christofff Guild Leader

What about prizes for winning with honor??? One day, nictus, one day...

HisRoyalHygiene likes this.
  13. Farbs

Yep, the API reports what time a game starts but not what time it ends, so anything you start before the end of the month counts toward that month's season. That means it is possible for the Season Champions page to temporarily report the wrong winner as the final games finish up, but I'm pretty sure that hasn't happened yet. And hey, it'd be exciting if it did, right?

14. Pyrious

Pyrious Hydra

http://cardhuntermeta.farbs.org/season.php?id=24202
    http://cardhuntermeta.farbs.org/guildhistory.php?page=prev&demarc=455126&guild=Braves+of+Glory
    Almost

We were tied when the season ended, but we added 4 more points from matches that straddled the two seasons. Unfortunately we had more games played, so we would have won by tie breaker anyways.

wereviper, ParodyKnaveBob and Farbs like this.
  15. Farbs

20 points in the last hour. That was an epic finale.

16. BlackVoidDeath

17. Dark Brightness

Dark Brightness Orc Soldier

You see,we encountered some serious issues after taking first place... which was using up the pizza codes... :confused:
    We don't want experiencing something like this once again thrice :eek:

18. BlackVoidDeath

[​IMG]
    And if anything give it to me.
    [​IMG]

19. Farbs

So... WC and Vicharge are neck and neck with ~2 days to go, and BoG are lurking within striking distance. I reckon we're in for another close month!

20. rinco69

rinco69 Thaumaturge

Neck and neck?...

upload_2017-5-30_21-5-52.png

Wake me in Orijune!

BlackVoidDeath likes this.