Pyrious' Perfectly Practical™ Productions

Discussion in 'Deck Building' started by Pyrious, Apr 13, 2017.

1. Pyrious

Pyrious Hydra

Hello and welcome!

In this thread I'll post Perfectly Practical™ triple elf wizard builds. By Perfectly Practical™ I am referring to builds that have won at least one ranked match.

Production #1 (12 winstreak, peak 1655)
    [​IMG]

Production #2 (in testing)
    [​IMG]

Thanks for tuning in! Check in regularly for more updates!

Last edited: Apr 15, 2017
  2. Deepweed

Deepweed Thaumaturge

I see you love Elf Wizards as well now :)

ParodyKnaveBob and Pyrious like this.
  3. Dark Brightness

Dark Brightness Orc Soldier

Edgy deck,looks like being effective against the clasical 2 warriors 1 priest formations,since the damage outpout can outstrip the enemies,also pushback parries can just create the distance between your mage and the enemy one again. Classic control for 3 mages.Rocket charge cause nobody would expect that and these maps are indeed good for rocket charge.
    Looks like really good deck,but against mages,it should struggle a lot.

ParodyKnaveBob likes this.
  4. Pyrious

Pyrious Hydra

Yes, that sounds accurate. I haven't had to face more than one wizard on a team yet. When I face just one I usually either kill it quickly, or (if it's a dwarf) keep it out of LoS with control and/or movement. I imagine if the meta changes and there are more wizards around, a triple elf wizard build would need to trade some parries for illusory barriers, but it should still work out.

5. I saw someone using those builds earlier, but they had a backup wizard with illusion.