Rate my Randimar's Rarities

Discussion in 'Card Hunter General Chat' started by Will-, Sep 22, 2013.

1. Some nice, some meh and the last one will be a guaranteed drop from the new adventures

2. vitreo84

vitreo84 Goblin Champion

3rd Crazy sal can be good in a triple warrior so that you can frenzy your warrior with no priest Howling licanthrpy is good for a multi warrior too :)

3. Rebel7284

Rebel7284 Ogre

True Silver - How good is this? The damage output alone seems respectable enough and there are ways to buff it and enough werewolves around.

4. Gingrich Yurr

Gingrich Yurr Thaumaturge

Very good. The damage output is extremely high for a major/minor allowing you to use major tokens elsewhere and the occasional hand reveal is just icing on the cake. And like you said, plenty of werewolves and Creatures of the Night running around to cash in on the extra damage. I have one and have been really happy with it, would buy up to 4 of it.

5. Ector

Ector Hydra

6. Macizo

Macizo Guild Leader

Snitricks its the best vengance item but final sword its nice.

skulldestroyer likes this.
  7. BlackVoidDeath

BlackVoidDeath Guild Leader

You are a bit late to the party ;)
    triplefinalsword1.jpg

8. Ector

Ector Hydra

Well, it's hard to believe that Snitrick's better, but I've got it as well, so I can build one decent Vengeance warrior :)

9. Ector

Ector Hydra

Better late than never :)

10. j3st3ri

j3st3ri Thaumaturge

Ector likes this.
  11. Ector

Ector Hydra

12. Gingrich Yurr

Gingrich Yurr Thaumaturge

I have played these 3 Vengeance weapons in MP, but still find Talissa's Trident to be the best for your average warrior. You can never go wrong with Vicious Thrusts. Snitrick's give you exhilaration when you pull off a full value Pulverizing Hack but those blocks take too much away from your offensive capabilities, even though both blocks are perfectly fine. Final Sword doesn't really give anything special other than lots of Vengeance which you can already get from Captain Cedric's Vow, and that All Out Attack is more hindrance than help when checking for blocks, unless you are specifically building around AoAs. I believe all 3 are solid buys for Vengeance and I have indeed bought Final and Snitrick's but if strapped for cash, Talissa is the clear choice.

CT5, Macizo and skulldestroyer like this.
  13. Macizo

Macizo Guild Leader

Still find snitricks stronger over talissa, but they server to diferent rolles. I been playing 3 warriors with snitricks each around 1800 thanks to that. Wounded block as far i can say its underrated.

Probably Talissa its the second best vengance item near cedrics that cost a minor.

CT5 and Gingrich Yurr like this.
  14. vitreo84

vitreo84 Goblin Champion

Final sword with all out attack can be combined also with some surging block since it allow you to kill wizard with no time to react. You with vengeance have good chance of backstab.

15. hello world

hello world Hydra

Wounded block stinks, but frankly all other 5 cards are good and getting strong hack from a double yellow token weapon is even worse, without talking about all out attack for 2 yellow token and no attack with base damage higher than 8.

But everyone knows that the best vengeance item is Monsterbane Axe since you don't have to give up many step moves for it /not serious.

Last edited: Apr 17, 2017
  16. Ector

Ector Hydra

This is completely true. Talissa's Trident is also easy to pump, as it has 4 Piercing attacks. I don't like Snitrick's because Wounded Block is mediocre at best even if you're below half health, and Penetrating Lunge is even worse than mediocre. Getting some bad cards to buy mega cards isn't a way I like to go.

Captain Cedric's Vow is an quintessense of items I hate, as it has three bad cards. The price is way too high for two Vengeances. Final Sword is obviously for a special AoA warrior/backstabber, probably Elf. I wish I'd have two :)

17. vitreo84

vitreo84 Goblin Champion

You can pump penetrating not piercing so it can't be pumped by warrior trait... only by elf silversmith :) The only buffed card is the mediocre penetrating lunge :D

18. PULSEFIRE

PULSEFIRE Ogre

Basically. I wouldn't use Snitrick's Last Stand in any case.
    Anyways, I would enjoy having a good vengeance weapon, although all I got at the moment is a rusty Heirloom Sickle.

19. Ector

Ector Hydra

Too bad :( I haven't played this game for too long. Trident is still very good for the maneuverability.

20. vitreo84

vitreo84 Goblin Champion

Talissa is fine because you can have 3 vicious for 2 major token weapon since to have 3 vicious usually you need to play rageblood dagger.. that have other weak card in the item :) you can try a full vicious warrior with 1-2 talissa and 1-2 rageblood dagger... still a little unbalanced for the token i think i don't like spending 2 minor on weapon.