Rate my Randimar's Rarities

Discussion in 'Card Hunter General Chat' started by Will-, Sep 22, 2013.

1. Gingrich Yurr

Gingrich Yurr Thaumaturge

Ftfy.

Mindshrinker: No.

Oquith's Foul Incense: Crespin's Shroud has a better accompanying card.

Spear of the Cozqui: Pretty decent, sort of like a Healing Hand Mace with techier attacks and lower token cost. Worth a look.

Taltec's Staff: Too unfocused

wereviper and skulldestroyer like this.
  2. vitreo84

vitreo84 Goblin Champion

i like red jon staff for farming campaign map with monster with magic block :D no other idea of why spending 2500 for it since there are a few map with such of these monster mainly goblin.

skulldestroyer likes this.
  3. vitreo84

vitreo84 Goblin Champion

I have Bloome's Barging boot in my randy... worth 2500 for my second and only 20K? i see it is useful in some league constructed map.... but there are other rocket charge item and it still cost a major :)

4. Ector

Ector Hydra

5. j3st3ri

j3st3ri Thaumaturge

6. Ector

Ector Hydra

Cool idea, but you will spend at least two yellow tokens on the armor and boots, and at least three blue tokens on items. How about weapons and skills?

7. Kalin

Kalin Begat G'zok

Is anyone using Shifting Block in MP? It just seems to be worse than other options.

8. Lucky Dice

Lucky Dice Thaumaturge

I use it sometimes because of items. Nightmetal Shield is a nice tokenless option for Arrogant warrior. I've seen Afflicted Guard a few times on my opponents as well. It is rather weak currently, because the forms aren't anything special, excluding Werewolf.

9. vitreo84

vitreo84 Goblin Champion

10. Macizo

Macizo Guild Leader

Maybe it its. I never try it.

11. wereviper

wereviper Ogre

Personally, I think it would be more effective if more people were to use the form cards as silver deals extra damage to characters in forms but otherwise it's all about you're style of game play imo

12. Gingrich Yurr

Gingrich Yurr Thaumaturge

It can be fine in a Spark of Undeath deck. Inq. Bolt does a whopping 7 damage against Forms. Using two of Silver Justice instead of Silver Lightning allows you to use 4 Accelerate Time items in the arcane slots for Blind Rage.

Last edited: Apr 2, 2017
    vitreo84 likes this.
  13. vitreo84

vitreo84 Goblin Champion

Blind Rage... the new burning :D

14. BlackVoidDeath

BlackVoidDeath Guild Leader

15. vitreo84

vitreo84 Goblin Champion

Wym lavastaff 2x is very nice for campaign farming of course :) for the perfect LF hunter :D

Talking about triple warrior i like more of a team with all defender block so that they can share defense rather than tonn of parry or reliable mail on a single warrior that will usually be ignored to focus on the warrior with less defense. So maybe 3x Yvette is better than 3x volkov hide unless you have a very good idea to spend good token for it...

Last edited: Apr 7, 2017
  16. Macizo

Macizo Guild Leader

17. j3st3ri

j3st3ri Thaumaturge

I've got 3 x Wym's Lavastaff and still want one more; that way I can make my ultimate farming team with two Firestorm wizards and one Impenetrable Nimbus priest.
    I only have one Final Sword and would welcome more.. not entirely sure how many more...

18. hello world

hello world Hydra

One final can come in handy to play something different in a couple of coop missions.
    2 Wyms are obviously a must.

19. Scarponi

Scarponi Moderator

20. Kalin

Kalin Begat G'zok