Rate my Randimar's Rarities

Discussion in 'Card Hunter General Chat' started by Will-, Sep 22, 2013.

1. Ector

Ector Hydra

Thanks everybody for the advices, I didn't buy that Lycanthropy, as I've had two Epic versions with Howl. New week, new items have arrived!

Raging Resilience I like the very idea of Antimagic Skin, considering the popularity of various attachments. It would be great in my Radiation team, especially combined with Bern's Untouchable Mail.
    Snarlcub Hide Looks like a really nice tokenless armor, especially if the opponent doesn't play silver damage.
    Dark Drewg's Mace I've got only one, do I need a second?

Nimble Rapidity I don't know why I haven't got this epic still, but it looks quite good for a tokenless item. For an Elven Wizard, Dropped Guard may be even beneficial, as a deck cycling.

What do you think?

2. j3st3ri

j3st3ri Thaumaturge

Raging Resilience and Snarlcub Hide both seem solid choices. I would buy them both if I had the chance.

I wouldn't change my Drow Rapidity's to Nimble Rapidity's.

Last edited: Feb 19, 2017
    WexMajor and Scarponi like this.
  3. Gingrich Yurr

Gingrich Yurr Thaumaturge

4. BlackVoidDeath

BlackVoidDeath Guild Leader

Thinking Ranked-wise:
    Personally if I saw Snarlcub in my RR or DD I would instantly buy it, but if you have enough gold I would also suggest buying the other two legendaries - they could come in useful.

5. BlackVoidDeath

I have been blessed.
    snrlcb1.jpg

Macizo, Gingrich Yurr and Ector like this.
  6. Ector

Ector Hydra

Thanks guys! I've bought both Raging Resilience and Snarlcub Hide.
    Can you sell me a second Dark Drewg's Mace? I know it's good, but I've never played close-combat clerics except for Vampires. Probably it's good even for Vampires? :)

7. Kalin

Kalin Begat G'zok

Drewg is mainly for SP when you don't have many tokens; MP priests usually have spare tokens to get more interesting weapons.

Ector likes this.
  8. Pyrious

Pyrious Hydra

Drewg happens to be my favorite item. If I'm running a priest (i.e. always), the priest has Drewg. If I'm running three priests, one of them does not have Drewg, because I am currently suffering a Drewg drought. Drewg is the Strongarm of battlepriests (42 damage buffed with its own UF, same as Strongarm unbuffed), except better because people don't expect priests to pack that much damage.

Last edited: Feb 21, 2017
  9. Gingrich Yurr

10. Ector

Ector Hydra

I also have 3rd Vibrant Pain, but didn't even considered it an option...

11. j3st3ri

j3st3ri Thaumaturge

Gingrich Yurr likes this.
  12. Lucky Dice

Lucky Dice Thaumaturge

Relic is nice for dwarven vamps, as it fixes your movement issues.

Throon is ultra fun. All of these cards are useful, Laser Block also creates a card instead of drawing it.

Vibrant Pain is still useful as it had been, I can see a warrior with VP, Troll's Ire and Cedric's Vow being good. With possibilities to replace Vow with any other Vengeance item.

Gingrich Yurr likes this.
  13. vitreo84

vitreo84 Goblin Champion

And how a vampire should spend his token? there are so many good tokenless item for vampire that before CM was hard to spend blue and yellow token with good card in exchange. There is now a better way than helping movement?

14. Scarponi

Scarponi Moderator

Gingrich Yurr and Flaxative like this.
  15. Pawndawan

Pawndawan Champion of Cardhuntria

Last edited: Feb 25, 2017
  16. BlackVoidDeath

Link is wrong. Should be Ewix's.
    But I would pick none of the above, because you already have enough of each one.
    If you do have to pick one I would either go for Fabrian's or Heartripper because both can be used in certain focused builds.

Darkgryf and Pawndawan like this.
  17. Ector

Ector Hydra

New week has brought some new treasures to me:
    Impeccability I really like the picture and the cards. It would be great for a bashing warrior that just stays in the victory area and bashes the enemies away (probably, even better if we add some Range 2 attacks). But yellow token is a steep price. Still, I'd like to buy it even if just for the collection :)
    Snitrick's Last Stand - half cards are brilliant, Parry is very good, but the rest two cards are meh.

What do you think?

18. Gingrich Yurr

Both are fantastic. I would buy them immediately. In fact I did have my second Snitrick's in this week's Randi and I bought it immediately. Penetrating Lunge is pretty good since it gives you unconditional movement which the rest of the cards lack and Wounded Block isn't bad.

Ready to Strike is also super strong, and Impeccability to is the only way to draw it semi-reliably. It also counters the Vengeance from Snitrick's.

Last edited: Mar 5, 2017
  19. Vacuity

Vacuity Ogre

I feel like RR is teasing me; weeks of nothing useful at all and today I have: Captain Cedric's Vow, Town Ravager's Hide, Volkov's Shifting Shield, and a second copy of Zoltan's Laser Scourge.

I'm not sure if the shield is really worth it, and I only have the cash for four legendaries anyway, so I wouldn't mind saving *some* cash. Is the shield really worth it? Are the others worth it? I've found the laser scourge useful in a few different setups both SP and MP, but the token cost seems to make running multiple copies somewhat impractical.

20. Lucky Dice

Lucky Dice Thaumaturge

Following the questions' order: No and Yes. People say Town Ravager is the best heavy armor now (idk, I prefer the one w/ monster and double reliable), but it ain't bad for sure. Cedric's Vow is a must buy and the second you'd want to include vengeance in your deck you'll see why. Laser Scourge is just really good, you may want to support yourself with frenzies tho, especially frenzy aura.

I got Impeccability today as well (FINALLY!). Other stuff that I can buy includes Darkforce Nunchaku #4, Haethel's Resolve #2 and Pitchfork Of Shelter. That last thing is the most questionable, because I'm thinking of running a War with FS wizards or with double Hu La Houp... yeah I have a sentiment for that one, true. Also there's Quick Jon's Axe but I never used my 3 copies I own anyways.