Game not loading (Solved)

Discussion in 'Support' started by BlackVoidDeath, Feb 28, 2017.

1. BlackVoidDeath

BlackVoidDeath Guild Leader

I recently came back after a few hours of being afk in the game, spectated a match, but none of the figures loaded, I just had grey figures in their place. When one of the warriors drew Lycanthropic Form the grey figure changed to the werewolf costume.
    I logged off and on to fix this issue which usually works but when I pressed "Play" on the login screen, the game loaded for a minute and then a message came up saying something like "The game has failed to load data" or "Failed to load game data".
    Then I cleared all "Cookies and other site and plug in data" from my browser which usually fixes all login issues with cardhunter and the forums, but that caused the game not to load at all - the bar in the beginning loads but then the login screen (which follows the bars) does not. The login menu finally loaded after leaving it for a few minutes but when I try logging in now, it still comes up with the error message "Failed to load game data."
    I play on game.cardhunter.com and use Chrome.

2. gulo gulo

gulo gulo Guild Leader

A lot of Amazon Web Services is down, so there's likely some issues stemming from that.

3. DupleX

DupleX Champion of Cardhuntria

I'm getting the same error with Chrome. The console says 504 (Gateway Time-out) so AWS troubles seems to be the case.

4. gulo gulo

gulo gulo Guild Leader

5. timeracers

timeracers Guild Leader

BTW did a bunch of get requests on the public csvs. Here is the list of them that didn't fulfill the request:
    Adventures.csv, Figures.csv, HealthTables.csv, TalentTables.csv, Prompts.csv, Keywords.csv, Prices.csv, Starterpacks.csv, and MPRewards.csv

6. BlackVoidDeath

It looks like the issue has passed, I was able to log in.
    What was really fun was when the game loaded and it played the campaign music because all my setting reset when I deleted my cookies:~
    What a nostalgic moment! :)

ParodyKnaveBob likes this.
  7. timeracers

timeracers Guild Leader

8. BlackVoidDeath

Down again. My normal attempts at restoring the game have been failed.
    Error message: The server or your internet connection may be down. Please click OK and try to login again. If you were in a battle you can rejoin that battle if you reconnect within 10 minutes.

gurel2 likes this.
  9. Same problem