Poll: best/favorite DIVINE ITEM post-CM edition

Discussion in 'Deck Building' started by Jimmy Pesto, Feb 25, 2017.

?

Poll: best/favorite DIVINE ITEM post-CM edition

1. Bleneth's Skull

2 vote(s)
    9.5%
  2. St Ulrich's Bones

5 vote(s)
    23.8%
  3. Skull Of Savage Illjin

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Xlaka's Sacred Bundle

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Shielding Token

3 vote(s)
    14.3%
  6. Tome of the Martyr

3 vote(s)
    14.3%
  7. Purging Charm

3 vote(s)
    14.3%
  8. Amulet of Inspiration/Incense of Roiled Air

1 vote(s)
    4.8%
  9. Shuddering Relic

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  10. Other

4 vote(s)
    19.0%
  1. Jimmy Pesto

Jimmy Pesto Kobold

Or something Vampy? Entangling? Static Interference or one of the other CM items? Please elaborate.

2. Macizo

Macizo Guild Leader

There are misses like amulet of inspiration and incience of the rolled air. Sir ulrich bones is the strongest. But i like xlakas more.

3. Gingrich Yurr

Gingrich Yurr Thaumaturge

There are plenty of divine items that are excellent for what they do for a certain build, too many to list in fact. I'll just share my personal favourite.

Oquith's Choking Incense
    I really love this item. I think Cause Fumble is underrated. What it does is allow you make a tanky warrior without sacrificing on the offensive capabilities of the warrior. Granted, this is a very niche item, since you need three conditions to happen:
    1) Mainly warriors are played.
    2) There are few Victory Squares and you intend to camp on them.
    3) Your Cause Fumble dispenser should preferably be able to stay away from danger.
    There is a league that is perfect for this item as it fulfills all 3 conditions. Namely, Chess Madness. I use them on a support priest with an Ageis of the Defender as well. You will at most have only 2 characters on the Victory Squares anyway, so why not have the third character bolster their defense so that they can hold those squares? If you are doubtful of its power, Crespin's Shroud and Static Interference are fine epic substitutes for you to try Cause Fumble out.

skulldestroyer likes this.
  4. MathuranF

MathuranF Lizardman Priest

5. tolkien

tolkien Thaumaturge